P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Italia

HSC
did any1 go on last years one?????????if u did could u put some photos up????????/

karnevil

HSC
*New* ship? Nothing says luxurious decadence like a ship built in the 80s (Pacific Sky) .... that ship was fucking awesome. The restaurants looked like they'd been taken directly out of Scarface.

Oh and as for the 'outside clubs' .... it wasnt a club, just the dj booth set up next to the pool.

Anyway I guess a new ship would be good but Pacific Sky fuckin went off

karnevil

HSC
Sigh I miss that boat so much

edit: no really, it's making me depressed, how badly I miss schoolies

Last edited:

Universal

HSC
N/A
I know, i was heaps depressed when i got home... and i'm still not completely over it.
I mean sure you can go to clubs and pubs, but honestly nothing compares.
I really believe that the day i get married or have my kids etc.. i'm still going to turn around and say 'nope sorry, the 03 schoolies was still better'

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by Universal
I know, i was heaps depressed when i got home... and i'm still not completely over it.
I mean sure you can go to clubs and pubs, but honestly nothing compares.
I really believe that the day i get married or have my kids etc.. i'm still going to turn around and say 'nope sorry, the 03 schoolies was still better'
the sound of a nail being hit on the head

Universal

HSC
N/A
all my friends (who didn't go) don't understand why we can't throw some things like our cruise card or our do not disturb/please make up our cabin signs away.... and they definately don't understand why the cruise photo's get their own separate album.

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by Universal
all my friends (who didn't go) don't understand why we can't throw some things like our cruise card or our do not disturb/please make up our cabin signs away.... and they definately don't understand why the cruise photo's get their own separate album.
my cruise card and lanyard are still hanging from my bedroom door's handle .... ahh memories *sniff*

Universal

HSC
N/A
as are mine, along with various other signs we managed to collect on the cruise.
i.e cleaning in progress, slippery on deck etc..

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
*New* ship? Nothing says luxurious decadence like a ship built in the 80s (Pacific Sky) .... that ship was fucking awesome. The restaurants looked like they'd been taken directly out of Scarface.

Oh and as for the 'outside clubs' .... it wasnt a club, just the dj booth set up next to the pool.

Wht do u mean the resturants looked like they came directly from scarface??????/ the new ship is really new it only 2 years younger (its still a ship built in the 80s). it is very similar 2 pacific sky but p&o are giving it a 35 million dollor refit in october this year so picture pacific sky with a 35million refit and u r picturing the new ship (pacific sun)......p.s pacific sky is going 2 brisbane.......sydney peoples get the better ship!!!!!!!!!!!!sucked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't get me wrong its you'll still have a awsome time!!!!!!!!!

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by karnevil

Wht do u mean the resturants looked like they came directly from scarface??????/ the new ship is really new it only 2 years younger (its still a ship built in the 80s). it is very similar 2 pacific sky but p&o are giving it a 35 million dollor refit in october this year so picture pacific sky with a 35million refit and u r picturing the new ship (pacific sun)......p.s pacific sky is going 2 brisbane.......sydney peoples get the better ship!!!!!!!!!!!!sucked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't get me wrong you'll still have a awsome time brisbaners!!!!!!!!!

Italia

HSC
thanks 4 putting thoses pics up beacky has any1 else got some????????

Italia

HSC
if u go in a room with three friends in a inside room (no window) its $1650, includes entertainment, accomodation, food (buffet breakfast or breakfast in the resturant, 4-course lunch or buffet lunch on deck and a 5-crouse dinner, u want go hungey)....u only need money for drinks and when u r on land.............

Italia

HSC
p.s i would book pretty soon cause if it isn't booked out already it will be soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my friend who was going 2 go to the last years one missed out cause she tryed to book in march and p&o said it had been booked out 4 a couple of months already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)