P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

jojo21

hey,
im booked for this years cruise, the 29th one, my third straight cruise, i know im going on 20 but thats just about the limit i say, 21 and your ineligible i reckon but 20 is a bit old but still ok! to my supirse there are still lots of vacanies, but i guess this is because this year theres 4000 spots on offer! spewing that neither cruise goes to vila - far and away the best place to stop, the cascades and ma barkers 2 memories ill never, ever, forget. so join me and sign up cos its gonna rock just like the lsat 2 years have!

Italia

HSC
if u r 20 p&o may cancel your booking cause they just put a age restriction of 16-19. (i saw in the knew brocher)....u will probly be ok cause u are only 1 year older and u have already booked

Italia

HSC
If u have booked on one of the cruises could u tell me if p&o have given u your booking number yet????????i don't wanna no the number!!!!!!!!!!!its just i havn't got mine yet all i got was a reciet and my travel agent said i'm meant 2 recieve 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jojo21

hey
yeh were definately guarunteed a spot, they letting people on up to age 25, but dont wish to advertise that. remember putting an age limit doesnt mean stopping the problems of last year. being our third cruise they know were not gonna stuff around. as for booking code, unsure ill have to ask the travel agent
cheers

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by sickwithlove
i'm booked on the 8th dec schoolies cruise with about 12 others!!! i can't wait!!!

i'm on tht one!!!!!!!!is gunna go off!!!!!!!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i think you should get over it else you'll probably end up dissapointed

Universal

HSC
N/A
nah dude, don't worry. Honestly the cruise will meet all your expectations, plus more.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Italia
wht do u mean????????/
well i had the time of my life BUT i know a lot of people who were like you... been looking forward to it since they booked... counting down the days from like over 200 to go etc etc etc going on about how its gonna go off and so on and they ended up dissapointed... yes they had a great time its just that due to the build up they were kinda like ohh ok.... THIS is what the rooms look like... THESE are the islands... the pools are THIS small... the deck ISNT full from the start of the night to early morning every night etc etc etc....

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
well i had the time of my life BUT i know a lot of people who were like you... been looking forward to it since they booked... counting down the days from like over 200 to go etc etc etc going on about how its gonna go off and so on and they ended up dissapointed... yes they had a great time its just that due to the build up they were kinda like ohh ok.... THIS is what the rooms look like... THESE are the islands... the pools are THIS small... the deck ISNT full from the start of the night to early morning every night etc etc etc....
I dont think I could have produced any expectations that would have done justice to just how fucken good that cruise was.

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
i no wht u mean........but i've been on a cruise before so i no wht 2 expect......i no noumea is a hole and the ship an't the titanic..........i no tht the club isn't packed out from the begining 2 the end.......the cruise i went on before was just a normal 1 and it was the best time of my life............my expectations arn't as high as wht u explained but its higher than wht i would expect from any other type of schoolies if u no wht i mean

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Apparently last years cruise, my mates bros got tanked and were nearly kicked off at the port lol,

Anyways yeah, i'll be on the 1st cruise with 14 other mates. Haha, if the ship sinks its gonna be death, cause im in a cabin on the lower level without a porthole :)

Apparently, the ratio of chicks to guys was 4 to 1 on previous cruises. Better hope it stays that way. :)

Nescient

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Italia
has any1 else booked???
!!!!!!!!!!! im so going on the 8th of Dec. only for 10 days though!!!booked it like june last year!!! hopefully it does go off... im a chick... and i only know off chicks that are going, cept for my cousin cause heaps of her mates are going... apart from that i only know 2 other guys going :( im kinda dissapointed that there might not be that many guys *cries* i need some hotties damnit!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
hahaha, we guys are so going to have our work cut out for us :p j/k

Yeah i booked it early last year, cause they said something about an early cutoff period.

Paid my 300 dollar deposit, now im saving money for drinks, they apparently rip you off with cocktails and stuff. And your only allowed to bring so much alcohol with ya.

Nescient

HSC
N/A
im not gonna be 18 :( *cries* hopefully i'll find some nice bois to buy'em for us :D and tis bullshizzle that the cut off age is 25!!!! should be 21!!! thats gross... taking advantage of young girls :( 17,18,19 year old bois can already take advantage of us... no need for 25 year olds!!!!
hopefully it doesnt get bitchy :/ with so many grrls goin....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)