P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

SPED

HSC
Tusitula im in one of ur fotos from the superhere night with my friend in our underwear haha dunno who is in the foto with us....haha its like foto 139 or somethin...how funny

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC

eewwww random ahahaha, which one are ya?

SPED

HSC
hahha u didnt need 2 post it but da blonde one

Italia

HSC
i think there r quite a few schoolies cruises next year..... i think both ships r running them, as pacific sky returnes to sydney for a period and there is a large gap in the brochure where schoolies is on... i'm gussing there r schoolie cruises then and also there is a gap in Pacific Sun timtabled cruises so she must be doing these cruises as well...... does any1 no..........also is there going to be one of those under 30s (young people cruises in jan 2006)....... like the Emerald Nightlife i heard bout which is this month???????????

jojo21

i was booked on emerald nightlife cos i thought it was a youngsters cruise
but tehres only 200 pple under 25.... bugger that

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
jojo21 said:
hahaha i was kicking myself because im booked on the cruise before that which is in 5 more sleeps!!! yay.. this saturday... im sure there will still be plenty of young people on the cruise even tho its called 'family freedom'

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I so want to go back on another cruise. I'm planning it. I just need the money first.

Italia

HSC
SKA said:
hahaha i was kicking myself because im booked on the cruise before that which is in 5 more sleeps!!! yay.. this saturday... im sure there will still be plenty of young people on the cruise even tho its called 'family freedom'
nah, every cruise has the younger crowd.......have fun......i no people who r on the new years cruise, they return this saturday, can't be tht gealous as 'i'm leaving 4 another holiday in two weeks. But i'm still jealous

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
I was on the emerald nightlife one, but I'm going on the feb 6th to 17th one now....had to rebook, but its better now, coz we have one more friend coming :D i doubt there'll be lots of young ppl, coz it's off season...damn!

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
jojo21 said:
you'll be surprised at how packed the club will be anyway.....the 25-30 year olds like to get pissed and dance the night away too! you'll have fun no matter what,.....do u really think you're going to make friends with all 200 of those under 25's? not likely...the cruise is all about what you make it to be.....dont go with the attitude that it'll suck coz there arent as many youngsters as u expect...u'll have awesome fun anyway

Italia

HSC
Navjeet said:
you'll be surprised at how packed the club will be anyway.....the 25-30 year olds like to get pissed and dance the night away too! you'll have fun no matter what,.....do u really think you're going to make friends with all 200 of those under 25's? not likely...the cruise is all about what you make it to be.....dont go with the attitude that it'll suck coz there arent as many youngsters as u expect...u'll have awesome fun anyway
exactly -

Italia

HSC
Another ship for Australia........ P&O are adding another ship in october 2005,,,,,,,,,, Named "Pacific Star". I wonder where this ship will be based, syd, or brisbane, probly brisbane......also i wonder if it will be doing schoolie cruises as well

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Italia said:
Another ship for Australia........ P&O are adding another ship in october 2005,,,,,,,,,, Named "Pacific Star". I wonder where this ship will be based, syd, or brisbane, probly brisbane......also i wonder if it will be doing schoolie cruises as well
i heard somewhere about them basing a ship in south australia....could that be it? it may have just been the pacific princess tho....not sure.....

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Italia said:
its only a baby ship..well it looks lil anyway
1400 people

Italia

HSC
SKA said:
its only a baby ship..well it looks lil anyway
1400 people
yeah its only a small one i read somewhere tht its 35,000 tonnes while sky is 46,000 and the sun 47,000. but i was looking on her website, she is Costa Tropicana or something , she looks excellent on the inside and has plenty of public areas, i also read on this fourm site bout cruise ships, and every1 is saying tht this ship is excellent and is far better than the sky and sun, interior wise. also she is a italian boat, so has a european theming, unlike sky and sun which have the american theming, so atleast its a change. but there all fun ships, so no matter what boat u go on u will have a great time.

jojo21

i cant stand the way p+o treat the australian cruising public. they now base 3 ships and all of them are discards from other lines and are over 20 years old....
disgrace

Italia

HSC
jojo21 said:
i cant stand the way p+o treat the australian cruising public. they now base 3 ships and all of them are discards from other lines and are over 20 years old....
disgrace
I understand what you are saying, but we have to remember these are funships, i think they serve there purpose. If you want the newer boat there is also the Pacific Princess, which is only a few years old. The Pacific Star, has been based in the Costa fleet, this brand name is a up- market brand, therefore this ship has been mantained extremely well. Just cause a ship is old dosn't make it crap, the QE2 was built in the 60s and is still a pretty good ship.

Go here 4 pics on the interior of the boat http://cruises.res99.com/c/media.as...s/public/costa_14/14_48_pub_lobby_75.jpg&pg=1

p.s and also its a italian boat and we all no italians do it better............lol

Last edited:

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
jojo21 said:
disgrace
the Sky and Sun aren't over 20 yet...they're 19 and 18 respectively....close, but not quite :p

Italia said:
If you want the newer boat there is also the Pacific Princess, which is only a few years old.
really? I was under the impression that the Pacific Princess was the original 'Love Boat' from the TV series, making it well into it's 40's....I'm sure i read that somewhere recently.

As for wanting newer ships, Princess Cruises seems to be sending their megaliners here during their off-peak season which just happens to be our peak holiday season. If you're that desperate for a better ship and you're prepared to fork out a few grand extra, you can always go on the Princess cruises. in 2003/2004 the Star Princess came down, and in 2004/2005 the Sapphire Princess is doing cruises from Sydney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)