PDHPE Marathon (1 Viewer)

ssylva

HSC
Compare the dietary requirements of athletes in different sports considering pre, during post-performance needs.

Groesz

HSC
N/A
Compare the dietary requirements of athletes in different sports considering pre, during post-performance needs.
could be a really long answer... But basically pre-performance should have a balanced diet leading up to event containing both macro and micro nutrients. Within a week or so of competition tapering should occur in conjunction with carbo loading. 3-4 hours before competition should sit a larger low Gi carbo rich meal. 1-2 hours should have smaller snacks such as an energy bar. Hydration should begin at this time as well with 500ml 1-2 hours before the event.

Fuck it i give up but thats pre performance

trang8

HSC
anyone know what scrum rule is?? (sportsmed dot point) and can someone please also explain to me what heat rule is? thanks

trang8

HSC
WAHHH ? never heard such dot point ......
students learn to: analyze sports policies, rules and equipment to determine the degree to which they promote safe participation e.g. heat rule, rugby union scrum rules

matthewhearne

HSC
anyone know what scrum rule is?? (sportsmed dot point) and can someone please also explain to me what heat rule is? thanks[/QUOT

Ah heat rule is in tennis if it gets too hot and humid they stop play which promotes player safety. Scrum rules are a team cannot collapse a scrum as this can cause neck injuries and they have to wait for the refs to allow them to engage the scrum and stuff like that

Last edited:

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
Run guise run!!! :dog:
Because this is a marathon. And it's PDHPE. :skip:
I'm so funny :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Btw good luck for tomorrow!

trang8

HSC
anyone know what scrum rule is?? (sportsmed dot point) and can someone please also explain to me what heat rule is? thanks[/QUOT

Ah heat rule is in tennis if it gets too hot and humid they stop play which promotes player safety. Scrum rules are a team cannot collapse a scrum as this can cause neck injuries and they have to wait for the refs to allow them to engage the scrum and stuff like that
just wondering, is heat rule a policy in Australia? and about the scrum rule, what do you mean by collapse a scrum? Sorry i dont know much about rugby

coralie1994

HSC
Naw chin up guys! :) I'm sure you'll all do well!
How are you guys studying for it now? Are you just reading over your notes again or doing past papers?
I've just been reading over mine all day and trying not to forget aspects of syllabus but yeah I think I'm gonna have an extended break right now cause it's getting a tad boring lol
but hey... after p.e thats another exam down! :D
Although I'll probably be learning aspects of sports med again at uni... I'd like to be an occupational therapist :D lol ... just thought I'd add that in.

willstylz

HSC
just going over notes, and doing some multiple choice, probs just finish up doing some short answers.
im so over core 2's syllabus lol..

and Ill be studying IT, so this subject is no help lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)