Peeing on your girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Why is it a social taboo? What's so wrong with it?
Technically a toilet would be less hygenic than your girlfriend, because at least she has a shower after I whizz all over her.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
FUCKING LOL. are you trying to dehumanize your girl?

LOL repped.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
to be honest i havent heard anyone saying its a taboo

Guesss

HSC
No offence but...

:eek: Question: does ur gf mind u peeing on her??? does she do the same 2 u??

:)

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
nothing wrong with it

it's better if they're sleeping though~~

HSC
There are so many weirdos out there that there is bound to be some chicks that dig their boyfriend peeing on them. Just like creeps that love people shitting on their chest during sexy times. Its disgusting but hey whatever floats your boat.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
If you'd like to pee on your girlfriend, would you enjoy her peeing on you?
If you want to cum all over someones face, would you be cool with a load being sprayed over yours?
Oh sure honey, I bet you love anal sex, but have you ever tried receiving it up the pooper?

Food for thought.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Now to the topic.
If you want to cum all over someones face, would you be cool with a load being sprayed over yours?
Oh sure honey, I bet you love anal sex, but have you ever tried receiving it up the pooper?

Food for thought.
When you put peeing, cum and anal in the same sentence as food, it becomes even more disturbng.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

Food for thought.
Yeah, sure, I'd be up for any of that. Sounds like a blast.

iirc, there are more guys into being pissed on than the reverse. In bdsm circles, many more guys are eager to be subs, than there are willing Doms. Sub guys aren't rare at all.

Many people like to be pissed on, for whatever reason. Including women. More power to them.

Plenty of people would like to be pissed on, but would find the idea of pissing on someone else uncomfortable. Just because you want to practice something, doesn't mean you should want to experience the same in return.

Get over your ideas about feminism and humiliation, it's irrelevant.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Yeah, sure, I'd be up for any of that. Sounds like a blast.

iirc, there are more guys into being pissed on than the reverse. In bdsm circles, many more guys are eager to be subs, than there are willing Doms. Sub guys aren't rare at all.

Many people like to be pissed on, for whatever reason. Including women. More power to them.

Plenty of people would like to be pissed on, but would find the idea of pissing on someone else uncomfortable. Just because you want to practice something, doesn't mean you should want to experience the same in return.

Get over your ideas about feminism and humiliation, it's irrelevant.
Yeah, point taken. I personally see sex as a two way street and don't enjoy defined sub/dom roles, but that's just me.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Exactly, it's a two way street, so you should be open to unconventional ideas and experiences new sexual partners may be interested in.

Letting someone piss on you doesn't seem like that big a deal to me. It doesn't cost me anything and I don't have to do anything. If a partner wanted to piss on me, I'd find it a bit of a laugh.

It's a little disgusting, but if it's going to make someone happy I'd have no problem with obliging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)