Peircings or tattoos make a difference?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
would a tattoo or a peircing affect your choice in partner?? Like would you dump someone if you found they had a tattoo or piercing you werent aware of??

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
My girlfriend has 9 piercings and 2 tattoos, and although I'm not a huge fan of piercings myself they made no difference whatsoever in whether i chose to go out with her or not.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i LOVE tatts. they are so hot. of anything, anywhere. piercings, im not so keen on. but it wont affect my affections for a person.

bex

HSC
i dont think it would make a difference if i found out once i was already going out with them (except if it was a nipple ring... ewww) otherwise one or two is ok.. i find earrings on guys REALLY unnatractive!

HSC
yeah.. thats pretty much what i thought. i got a tattoo recently, and anyone over about 25 has said that im not gonna get a job and its gonna be a problem with girls.

me, being an 18 yr old, dismiss almost everything over the age of 25 tells me. Seems i was right this time :p

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah, but how fucking hot are eyebrow peircings? FARK!! yeah, earrings are so not hot on a guy, but i actually like eyebrow piercings, and nipple rings aint that bad.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG i used to be in love with that guy from Heartbreak High.he was so hot. and he has an eyebrow piercing!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
For my money never liked eyebrow piercings on a girl. I think eyebrow rings period are ugly but eyebrow bars acceptable.

Not a fan of the 14 piercings in one ear look and as a note tounge piercings can carry a certain assumption with them....

As far as the influence on career prospects goes I think it's all about tact and moderation a small tat on a non-obtrusive area is going to be alot less harmful to your career prospects than FUCK tattoed on your forehead.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Depends on the tat.

If it says <3 Mark or whatver and my name isnt Mark :p

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
refuse to date any asian guy with dragon or tiger tat. reminds me of those asian gangsta =.="
Maybe you should shun asian men altogether on grounds of small penis.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
FoodForThought said:
would a tattoo or a peircing affect your choice in partner?? Like would you dump someone if you found they had a tattoo or piercing you werent aware of??
dude nah y would u dump someone for that... unless u dun like them nd its just a lame excuse to dump them... yerrr

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
there are people who would dump someone for getting a tattoo with a scorpion arachnid like ex i was basically told i would be dumped if i got a tattoo (i was told this when i told her i was getting one)

now times are good and im just waiting for the monetary ability and my leg will be inked
good times

SazzaPhoenix

I could never date a guy wit his lip or chin pierced - I reckon it looks awesome, but it just wouldn't work for a boyf... But I've gotta say - eyebrow piercings are AWESOME!!!! I luv them.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
No way. i love both. though, if they had heaps i would be turned off by it, but of they had like a couple of small tatts and a tasteful amount of piercings, i dont care... i would love it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)