Peircings or tattoos make a difference?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
grk_styl said:
mighty fine!
i've always wanted to touch a tattoo, i have nfi why
well.. to fill your curiousity - after they heal up properly they feel exactly like normal skin - except they are a little raised which you can feel around the edges...

EDIT: what he said.. he beat me to it

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
yeh i'd imagine that. but i still wanna touch one!

i saw this chick on the bus and she had this whole tiger tattooed onto her chest and neck. she got plenty of stares.

one or two small ones are fine. anything more and i'd start to think he was into pain :S

Edit: is that ur arm food for thought?

HSC
grk_styl said:
yeh i'd imagine that. but i still wanna touch one!

i saw this chick on the bus and she had this whole tiger tattooed onto her chest and neck. she got plenty of stares.

one or two small ones are fine. anything more and i'd start to think he was into pain :S

Edit: is that ur arm food for thought?
i dont much like any tattoos with colour.... but black or dark navy are cool. Coulour is better on the skin but i reckon it tooks to artsy... like someone who just decided to use you as a canvas. I wanna get my star sign (virgo) on my lower stomach, like just above the hip - but im still debating that.

and yeah, t'is my arm... i kinda elluded to that when i posted it :p

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
i've been with a guy with alot of piercings, and it was over rated. trust me.
espiecally the tongue ring.

or maybe he was just shit

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
FoodForThought said:
i dont much like any tattoos with colour.... but black or dark navy are cool. Coulour is better on the skin but i reckon it tooks to artsy... like someone who just decided to use you as a canvas. I wanna get my star sign (virgo) on my lower stomach, like just above the hip - but im still debating that.

and yeah, t'is my arm... i kinda elluded to that when i posted it :p
its a hot arm, :p

pmr_123

HSC
i don't mind either way, i have 3 piercings in each ear. and my bf has his left eyebrow and the top of his left ear pierced... makes no difference to whether we love each other

and i want to go and get a tattoo, a small girly one, and i don't think my bf would care at all... hope not... he can get a tattoo if he wants to

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
its a hot arm, :p
maybe... most people wouldnt notice it... its usually my other arm that gets their attention first. its dilocated at the elbow, but it still works fine. Dont ask me why... not even a professional could answer that question. However.. its quite noticable coz the bone has grown out about 2 cms and i have to wait till im 25 till i can do anything about it.

Its funny to freak people out with tho :p

HSC
well... what can i say... im unique :p

EDIT: hold on... why did i get an email saying there was a reply and there isnt one.... ummm.....

Last edited:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
FoodForThought said:
well... what can i say... im unique :p

EDIT: hold on... why did i get an email saying there was a reply and there isnt one.... ummm.....
no way!!! im unique tooo!!!
:p
x

Collin

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't dump anyone for that reason provided I liked them enough.. but I sure wouldn't be pleased about it (simply because I don't find tattoos and especially piercings (neutral about ears though) hot. I'd be pretty displeased if she had a clit piercing though, shit.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I dunno, since I don't have one myself ;) but looking at it just makes me think the opposite.. i.e killing off nerve endings there. I just don't agree with any sort of genital mutilation.. ewww, seeing a piece of metal straight through the most sensitive part of her body would make me cringe like someone sliding a needle into an eyeball... don't tell me you have one? :eek::eek:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
grk_styl said:
*drools*

ahem...sorry, i was too busy looking at the muscular arm to notice the tattoo

mighty fine!
i've always wanted to touch a tattoo, i have nfi why
feel free to touch my tattoo.
and its really great when im at the pub, and some hot guy comes up to me and wants to touch my lip stud. its great.

but yeah, i prefer guys with piercings and/or tattoos.
that way, i know he wont object to me getting more piercings and/or tattoos.
the guy who im currently stalking has two facial piercings. it is so hot.
and im so over eyebrow piercings, so overrated and so not hot anymore.

HSC
Just asking, why do yous say that tattooes will affect your job? I mean if your not fully tattooed all over, just have abit of tats on your arms hows that going to affect a job you apply for? Are there any jobs where if you have a tattoo, they won't accept you?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i think really serious jobs wont like visible tattoos.
like maybe lawyers and stuff.

i have no idea, buts it kind of discrimination not to let someone work just because they have tattoos/piercings.
my tattoo is easy to cover up, my piercings arent, but i still got a job with a clearly visible lip stud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)