Peircings or tattoos make a difference?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
youre a very shallow person if u let a tattoo change your opinion of ur significant other. love them for them or dont love them at all.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
it's the other persons body, so they can do what they want with it. but peircings on your face, besides your ears and like super excessive tattos are a *bit* of a turn off.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
azzie said:
it's the other persons body, so they can do what they want with it. but peircings on your face, besides your ears and like super excessive tattos are a *bit* of a turn off.
*cancels plan for sleeve tattoo*
haha ;)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
youre a very shallow person if u let a tattoo change your opinion of ur significant other. love them for them or dont love them at all.
What if it was an all body tattoo? what would you think then?
i dont think much would change my opinion, but there is a boundary. i like both piercings and tatts but to a degree.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
To an extent I agree that a tattoo or a piercing can be indicative of larger issues eg personality. So that whilst a tat/piercing is not in itself a reason not to pursue someone they may flag deeper issues that are reasons not to. eg I'm no fan of goths and may use piercings, black eyeshadow, etc as indicators that a person is a goth and thus I do not like them....

HSC
If it was prior to going out then I wouldn't be phased at all, though if the person wasn't up-front about it and I suddenly noticed something significant I might be a little peturbed.

If they get it during the relationship I'd be open-minded, and probably wouldn't care at all as long as it wasn't a total surprise.

Basically, like everything else, I think it just comes down to communication. If I'm not aware that my partner has five hundred genital piercings, a swastika tattoo on their arse and a chest-sized pirate flag and all of a sudden I find out, I'd be pissed off. As long as they were open about it, I wouldn't really care (Though I may be somewhat puzzled at the swastika).

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Any girl who dresses like a retarded aussie punk with piercings everywhere (and worst on the face), and who listens to wierd rock bands like 'goldscream' and shit is not my type of girl.
What if she was particuarly attractive and intelligent and maintained interests or personality traits not entirely incompatible with your own, but coincidentally happened to have a penchant for dressing like a 'retarded aussie punk with piercings everywhere (yes, even the face) and listened to some weird rock bands such as 'goldscream' (who?)?

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
people have different likes and dislikes as to what their partners look like. looks are an important issue when it comes to your partner as physical attraction is a part of a healthy relationship.
still, it's best to keep an open mind when it comes to meeting people because if you judge everyone on what they look like you'll be missing out on some awesome friendships.

HSC
yeah.. it doesnt really make a difference to me... except chicks with like an entire head full of peircings - i would kinda wanna know they did it because they like themselves like that - not because they went extremeely overboard in wanting to look cool or something.

Kaiser Zero

Banned
HSC
Thinking of getting some nazi tattoos across my chest, don't really give a shit if they turn girls off but I don't really think they'd look too great on a girl :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
depends where the tattoo was, how big it was and wat it's of.
if it's a big tiger on his ankle, or something equally distasteful then i wouldn't date him. if it's just a small cross on his back, then yeh that's fine. not a fan of earrings on guys either.

and yes im a superficial bitch.

HSC
grk_styl said:
depends where the tattoo was, how big it was and wat it's of.
if it's a big tiger on his ankle, or something equally distasteful then i wouldn't date him. if it's just a small cross on his back, then yeh that's fine. not a fan of earrings on guys either.

and yes im a superficial bitch.
how about, just for example of course :p, this one??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)