Peircings or tattoos make a difference?? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
#23 said:
Just asking, why do yous say that tattooes will affect your job? I mean if your not fully tattooed all over, just have abit of tats on your arms hows that going to affect a job you apply for? Are there any jobs where if you have a tattoo, they won't accept you?
Professional jobs. But then again with professional jobs you tend to be wearing a suit. Just pray you don't have any facial tattoos/piercings, god if I was an employer I'd be pretty hesitant to hire someone with piercings on their face.. they'd better have a pretty impressive resume and their position not be based around customer service (as a manager I would hate to let my clients deal with one of my employees or consultants who have some sort of a facial tattoo or piercing.. really does dent the aura of professionalism). Yuck. But just my opinion.

zeek

HSC
Has anyone got a piercing on their cock?
I'm guessing it will hurt but what happens to it when you thrust?

zeek

HSC
Yes, but will my dick change colour when the pierce it?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i dont think your cock will change colour...
but it might hurt.
and bleed.
i dont know, ask freaktrigger, he has a penile piercing.

malkin86

HSC
I've heard that there is a... um... "showerhead effect" when you use the toilet with a piercing there.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
it doesnt really make a difference to me... but my mother wouldnt approve of him
she'd much prefer a clean cut nice looking boy then some dude with irregular piercings or tats.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
would i still be socially acceptable with this on my leg?

i dont give a shit im getting it anyway :)

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Professional jobs. But then again with professional jobs you tend to be wearing a suit. Just pray you don't have any facial tattoos/piercings, god if I was an employer I'd be pretty hesitant to hire someone with piercings on their face.. they'd better have a pretty impressive resume and their position not be based around customer service (as a manager I would hate to let my clients deal with one of my employees or consultants who have some sort of a facial tattoo or piercing.. really does dent the aura of professionalism). Yuck. But just my opinion.
You know you can take piercings out.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Duh, waf. I'm talking about if they should actually come to an interview with piercings on.. or implying that they have some sort of weird affinity for their piercings such that they refuse to take them off.

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
would i still be socially acceptable with this on my leg?

i dont give a shit im getting it anyway :)
how big you getting it?? I'm not saying dont get it - but be very aware that it will move quite significantly, especially if you get it young. In other words, even by the time your 40 it may not look anything like it does now...

Thats part of the reason i didnt mind getting mine reasonably big - coz it isnt supposed to be anything now - so if it moves it really wont make much of a difference.

Another thing is that its either gonna cost you a significant fortune to be able to get that much detail - they charge you by the hour - something as simple as mine still took 2 and a bit hours. Actually im pretty sure they cant do that much detail anywhoo...

HSC
FoodForThought said:
how big you getting it?? I'm not saying dont get it - but be very aware that it will move quite significantly, especially if you get it young. In other words, even by the time your 40 it may not look anything like it does now...

Thats part of the reason i didnt mind getting mine reasonably big - coz it isnt supposed to be anything now - so if it moves it really wont make much of a difference.

Another thing is that its either gonna cost you a significant fortune to be able to get that much detail - they charge you by the hour - something as simple as mine still took 2 and a bit hours. Actually im pretty sure they cant do that much detail anywhoo...
Nah if you look around you can find tattoo artists who can do something other than generic tribal blobs.

etc.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
FoodForThought said:

already shown the tatooist... he claims 160 and an hour and a half...

its about as big as the palm of my hand

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
already shown the tatooist... he claims 160 and an hour and a half...

its about as big as the palm of my hand
220 is pretty dam good... especially for the detail. Make sure whoever it is giving it to you has a good reputation - tattooing isnt a profession - i could set up a palor now and just use trial and error on people.

If it turns out good mind telling me where he/she is?? im looking at getting myself another but i wanna try someplace else from where i got my first...

EDIT: It appears i have been soundly disproved in my statement on the detail :p Kinda the reason i wanna find a second guy to do my second - i gave him one simpler and he said it was too detailed and he had the same equipment everyone else did... He still did a good job tho.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
best guy on the south coast...he uses individal needles which is good

he is in towradgi/fairy meadow

his cabnet is full of tattooing trophies and certificates... he guarantees not fucking up

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
best guy on the south coast...he uses individal needles which is good

he is in towradgi/fairy meadow

his cabnet is full of tattooing trophies and certificates... he guarantees not fucking up
the guy i went to uses individual needles to... i wouldnt go anywhere that didnt. The trophies is also a good thing... that shows reputation. my guy just had a fuck off good street style painting... and i remember him being there for at least 7 years... that was good enough for me :p

How far off is towradgi from wollongong or sydney?? i never heard of it...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
from the center of gong its a 5 min drive north... its walking distance from my place in fairy meadow

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
from the center of gong its a 5 min drive north... its walking distance from my place in fairy meadow
umm.. wouldnt that be east coast?? south coast is like adelaide and melbourne....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
FoodForThought said:
umm.. wouldnt that be east coast?? south coast is like adelaide and melbourne....
if you live in nsw the south coast is wollongong to victoria

it should be called the south east coast but no one can be bothered
yes east coast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)