electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
pshft, potassium.
caesium ftw ~

[youtube]uS4KIxASxXM[/youtube]

gifted:)

HSC
at school, my chem teacher always blew up sodium in water at the end of every term ... you see my school is low on the resources :D

youngminii

Banned
HSC
who are you talking about?
and yeah, you'd probably better start weeping ahaha. is modern your last exam?
ahaha doesn't come to our school, but he kinda looks like me (he uses his brother's ID though, and that's what i'm talking about)
nop, physics which is the day after
wooooo

muz01

HSC
LLLLEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYY JJJJJEEEEENNNNKKKIIINNNNSSSS!!!
into ancient,
fuckin start laughin when they say the two magic words
"pens DOWN!"

rokkuguhyo

HSC
After the last "pens down", I'll have this huge smile on my face, and I'll feel like dancing, because I'll be freeeee!! But I probably won't.
Seriously, though, imagine what a huge relief it'll be to be done with the HSC forever. I can't wait.

pman

Banned
HSC
Go buy Foeza motorsport 3, grab my Xbox, throw it in the car with my clothes and head for a solid two week gaming and drinking party

.Joe.

j.man
HSC
seriously, knowing me, i'll probably have a breakdown or something cause i failed chem.
Hahahaha! SAME!! Major fail for chem. I'll be happy because my HSC will be over but PISSED because I'd have failed chem

pratick

HSC
I'd be like...
'shit. is that all.'
then i'd laugh... then probably cry when my results come out :p

hollaholla

HSC
i dont think theyre all gonna say .."pens down..":spin:

"Stop writing" is what they said for the trials..

askrach

HSC
I just know I'm going to pull a Alibrandi - lean back on my chair and drop my pen on the floor behind me
I'll even take in a bic pen just for the occasion (I hate writing in those pens)

joyce4eva

HSC
If this is the last paper i did,I would propably will get rid of my HSC notes and books:skip:And maybe a vacation?

toastie

HSC
oh how ive been day-dreaming of that day instead of properly studying for my exams.
seriously though, as soon as i hear those two words croaked out of some old ladys mouth (their always angry old grandmas who supervise the exams) im just going to be so stoked that ill probably become stiff. Then when they say we can leave ill be stuck at the desk, not listening to the old women screaming at me to leave otherwise i fail, and just enjoying the feeling of supreme bliss as i wonder about doing...nothing!
the wait is the worst part. =(

adidasboy

weee
HSC
I'm going to call my gf and scream or something. Nah jokes, i'll race to parra and head out to the city for the night. I can see it happening already =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)