Physics Year 11 Assignment- Help me please!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

nains

HSC
Hi so I was given this assessment task like a week ago, its due next week and I have no clue where to start.
I, unfortunately, ended up with a teacher who isn't that great at actually teaching the content and he hasn't explained the assessment task well, so basically, everyone in my class is confused.
These are the instructions for the task:
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 11.52.22 pm.png

The video that I chose is this one:

There isn't any other year 11 physics class, so I did talk to the Year 12 class. They basically had no clue what to do, for the first physics assessment they did a test on kinematic equations.

Please help, I have no clue where to start other than taking screenshots!

cossine

HSC
Hi so I was given this assessment task like a week ago, its due next week and I have no clue where to start.
I, unfortunately, ended up with a teacher who isn't that great at actually teaching the content and he hasn't explained the assessment task well, so basically, everyone in my class is confused.
These are the instructions for the task:
View attachment 35206

The video that I chose is this one:

There isn't any other year 11 physics class, so I did talk to the Year 12 class. They basically had no clue what to do, for the first physics assessment they did a test on kinematic equations.

Please help, I have no clue where to start other than taking screenshots!
So the first step will be figure out the meaning of the technical terms, e.g. displacement, velocity.

It looks like might bit hard to determine appropriate distance scale. So maybe you could try 1cm = 1m in the image or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)