Plans for term 3 of year 12 (1 Viewer)

4theHSC

HSC
So what you guys planning on finishing by the end of this upcoming term?

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
ehh hoping to finish the legal course by this termm.. we'll see if it happens.. just ahve to do the last optional study :)

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
Partay!!!
lol jk umm u know start to get serious but ....never really happens.

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
Make up for my procrastination during the holidays.

jet

Banned
HSC
Hopefully all core topics in bio and chem, most of english, except for module 3, all of extension english, most of islam in sor, most of the cosmology course, except for last module and major project.

catherinet

HSC
Fuck... it just hit me that we're over half way through the year. *Bangs head on desk* -->REPEAT

MrDimple

HSC
Make up for my procrastination during the holidays.
+1 on this im burnt out from exams i just thought a little break would do, but i guess i just left it to last minute. Time to study really hard!

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I'm going to think hard and fast about studying. You're not gonna believe how much I'm going to consider studying. My study plan will amaze even the most studious of students.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I basically want to know the syllabus back to front for all my subjects by the end of next term :)
and make notes on them as well
so next holidays I can focus on just doing past papers in preparation for trials :)

Hopefully I can minimise procrastination from 90% to <5% as well :) but it aint going to happen...

monesh

HSC
I basically want to know the syllabus back to front for all my subjects by the end of next term :)
and make notes on them as well
so next holidays I can focus on just doing past papers in preparation for trials :)

Hopefully I can minimise procrastination from 90% to <5% as well :) but it aint going to happen...
yeah same here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)