Plans for term 3 of year 12 (1 Viewer)

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
by end of next term i will be studying my head off for trials, practising 1.5hrs of piano a day, spewing german to whoever will listen and reciting maths formulas in my sleep :D

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
by end of next term i will be studying my head off for trials, practising 1.5hrs of piano a day, spewing german to whoever will listen and reciting maths formulas in my sleep :D
sounds like a good plan to me :)
I wish I could have 'interesting' subjects like you lol

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
sounds like a good plan to me :)
I wish I could have 'interesting' subjects like you lol
ah man, thats your problem :p
i actually havn't heard of anyone who has (or had) the same combo of subs as me :O

Miss Code

HSC
Thankfully only have 3 assessments this term so knock them over and get them done as soon as I get them.
Finish PIP.
STUDY STUDY STUDY for trials next term.

The person who said year 12 goes so fast wasnt lying.:eek:

the.RAVER

HSC
I'm hoping to have most of my course work finished this term. I know I'll get IPT and Business done. In Legal Studies is kinda difficult to accel as our teacher is awesome and powers through the content.

emma12

HSC
I'm hoping to have my ext hist. major work done! And I want to have done all my notes on every syllabus for the trials done. Somehow, I doubt it's going to happen.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
For maths... get the rest of the content learnt and then get the formulae super-imposed on my face, brain and whereever else it can fit. Ensure I know all the techniques and ways to do things!

essentially just know the syllabus and how to do stuff properly so i can be prepared for anything I'm thrown.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
A lot of people are talking about finishing their syllabuses (EDIT: or syllabi?), but I don't see that as a likely occurrence. For those of you who do Physics, my class has barely finished Motors and Generators, which would makes us not even half way through the course. I'm thinking about working ahead for a couple of my subjects...

Last edited:

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
Shit, half way.

I am really, like really going to try and fully apply myself to what needs to be done.

Hopefully the second half will go as quick as the first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)