Police Brutality - Disgusting and Unacceptable (1 Viewer)

Jimmy2064

HSC
where did he assault the officer?

And taking drugs is a victimless crime, so is selling or buying them.

You are so stupid. If this can happen to him it will happen to you but by then there wont be anyone left to defend your rights either.
Are you serious?!?! The police for the most part do nothing but help us general citizens, would you prefer law and order be run by Mafia? Gangs?

Taking drugs is a victimless crime is it? That's why theres been plenty of drugfucked people murder, harm and do all kinds of things to other people. Not to mention people who sell them, and ruin the lives of others for the sole purpose of increasing their personal wealth. I seriously cannot understand your logic.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
what's the colour of a two cent piece

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Jesus Christ, this is not the first time the police has abused their power...
And…?

Doesn't that make our worries more justified?

What they're doing as punishment or screening obviously doesn't work.

At least we don't live in the USA...police brutality much more common.
that doesn't make this any more acceptable

that statement is just dumb! there are always gonna be black sheep in a herd regardless of how well they are trained. Majority of people in the army (99%+) do the right thing, but theres always gonna be that odd person who does something wrong. Police are above the law! when will people realise this? You know how to deal with this? dont give them an excuse to arrest you or abuse you, simple! its not hard to be a decent citizen of society; the guy in the video was clearly on drugs and was acting like a dick. they don't attack those who are doing wrong. The guy in the video previously assaulted the officer, how did you expect them to react?
All of this is wrong
If the system worked correctly there should not be someone like this in the police force
And not 99%+ of people in the army do the right thing. Wikileaks, m8

Police officers are not above the law. Shut the fuck up.

He was not on drugs, he was intoxicated, which isn't fucking abnormal in Australian culture.
Stop being so fucking self righteous. You could easily end up in the same situation as this young man so just shut the fuck up.

That does not give any of the officers involved a right to do what they did.
If you hit someone it does not give them the right to almost kill you.
If you think that is the case then good fucking luck to you.

youre right its totally fine to take drugs and party on the street and assault officers. They did try to move him on, he didnt comply! every 3 months? i call bullshit, if this is true, thats not that bad compared to other countires in the world. be glad you aint in america

heres the problem with being a police officer these days: youre damned if you do, youre damned if you dont
no. You have no fucking idea. They handcuffed him after assaulting him and then continued to do so.

That is not moving someone along.

Shut up.

Although I dont think many people know the full context of what happened that night, that is still unacceptable behaviour from police. Im not sure that officer 266 is the only one committing a crime though, all the other cops are just hanging around and telling the guy to stop filming. Although they probably could have confiscated the camera on some national security BS haha.
He obviously was not the only one in the wrong and I'm sick of everyone acting like that he is.
All the other police have a duty to stop violent crime and they didn't.
They should all be punished.

where did he assault the officer?

And taking drugs is a victimless crime, so is selling or buying them.

You are so stupid. If this can happen to him it will happen to you but by then there wont be anyone left to defend your rights either.
Yep.

Fucking idiots.

you have to watch another video which shows what happens before the main viral video... he clearly assaults the officers

'victimless crime', i dunno about that. the reason why he got fucked up was because he was off his chops on drugs, hows that victimless?

it wont happen to me, thats the funny thing. you know why? because ill never put myself in a situation where that can happen. He did the wrong thing, full stop. If he didnt assault the officers and didnt refuse to be arrested, im more than 100% confident this wouldnt have happened.
stop acting so fucking pious. You are not fucking holier than thou. This could happen to anyone if it could happen to him. Shut the fuck up.

Lol, calm down. I never stated that his reasoning for attacking the man was because his pay is below what it should be... How about you actually assess a comment intellectually before you flame on every comment that you personally don't agree with on this thread. Also, I don't feel ashamed whatsoever, I stand by my post and so far you have provided no legitimate reason as to why I shouldn't, other than some form of personal vendetta. I was also referring to police officers in general, you wouldn't even be able to comprehend the shit they put up with on a daily basis, and to get be getting substantially less than some retard truck driver in a mine earning double their salary is a disgrace.

You don't even know the full story, none of us do, so don't bother replying with some mindless assumption. Please and thankyou.
if you get killed by a cop one day I will say "he said it was okay because the cops get paid less and deal with shit even though they choose their job"

Like seriously, you have no idea.
None of these excuses justifies what they did.
None of them.

If you, a citizen, did this to another person and then said "had a stressful day at the office" you would get a response "too fucking bad, that doesn't entitle you to do this to another person" so stop making excuses.

they were protecting other people due to his irrational and abuse behaviour displayed in other youtube videos. they cant protect everyone.

I must admit I dont think the abuse by the cop is justified. However I hate it when people always exaggerate incidences that involve police. There's always two sides to the story.

I think we should all wait until further information is released before making sweeping statements about this incidence.
No. What they did was not a form of protection for anyone.
Random strangers that witnessed the event said that he was not harming anyone there.

Who am I going to believe, someone who is clearly seen assaulting, and almost killing, another member of the public, and his workmates OR independent witnesses from the general public that were there and saw everything and the cops usually use as witnesses except for when the cops are in the wrong???

There is no two sides.
Nothing he did justified that action!
Nothing!
There is no two sides.
Something happened. Factually we can see that. The preceding events do not fucking matter.

Are you serious?!?! The police for the most part do nothing but help us general citizens, would you prefer law and order be run by Mafia? Gangs?

Taking drugs is a victimless crime is it? That's why theres been plenty of drugfucked people murder, harm and do all kinds of things to other people. Not to mention people who sell them, and ruin the lives of others for the sole purpose of increasing their personal wealth. I seriously cannot understand your logic.
Look, that is because drugs are illegal, expensive, and difficult to get.

But this is not about that.

Jimmy2064

HSC
if you get killed by a cop one day I will say "he said it was okay because the cops get paid less and deal with shit even though they choose their job"

Like seriously, you have no idea.
None of these excuses justifies what they did.
None of them.

If you, a citizen, did this to another person and then said "had a stressful day at the office" you would get a response "too fucking bad, that doesn't entitle you to do this to another person" so stop making excuses.

Look, that is because drugs are illegal, expensive, and difficult to get.

But this is not about that.
No, my friend, you have no idea. None. You literally cannot interpret what I'm saying... I just stated in my last reply that lack of pay is not someone's reasoning for doing something like this nor is it justifiable for this reason. Yet you still continue with your utter bullshit "if you get killed by a cop one day I will say "he said it was okay because the cops get paid less and deal with shit even though they choose their job". Don't even bother replying if that is your only argument, because it has absolutely no substance. You do not know what happened that night, and neither do I, but already you come to your own personal conclusion. Bias. If you think you can do a better job policing, go and do it, instead of sitting here whining.

And yes I understand that drugs do not come into this, it concerns the conduct of the police officer, however that was in reply to some fool stating 'drugs are a victimless crime'.

miriaaam

HSC
I do legal studies and police HAVE to tell you what you are being arrested for before they arrest you.

This is so unacceptable, I was so shocked and horrified at this video :/ I hope that those policemen get into trouble.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
I do legal studies and police HAVE to tell you what you are being arrested for before they arrest you.

This is so unacceptable, I was so shocked and horrified at this video :/ I hope that those policemen get into trouble.
My thoughts summarised.

Immortalp00n

HSC
funny how erry1 is mad at a lil bodyslam and a few drops of blood( which is definitely wrong and unacceptable), but all over the world, people get killed and shit by their own police and nobody gives a flying fuck .

now thats some police brutality.

Immortalp00n

HSC
lol so when the office slams the guy every1 sooks
but when the guy kicks and abuses the officer its fine

this story is nutin now, after that vid
it was a provoked attack.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
No, my friend, you have no idea. None. You literally cannot interpret what I'm saying... I just stated in my last reply that lack of pay is not someone's reasoning for doing something like this nor is it justifiable for this reason. Yet you still continue with your utter bullshit "if you get killed by a cop one day I will say "he said it was okay because the cops get paid less and deal with shit even though they choose their job". Don't even bother replying if that is your only argument, because it has absolutely no substance. You do not know what happened that night, and neither do I, but already you come to your own personal conclusion. Bias. If you think you can do a better job policing, go and do it, instead of sitting here whining.

And yes I understand that drugs do not come into this, it concerns the conduct of the police officer, however that was in reply to some fool stating 'drugs are a victimless crime'.
You said "omg, i dun care bout moniez" and then continued to talk about how shit they're paid for the rest of the post.
Just because you said that does that mean I should ignore everything else you say?
And why would I become a cop? I'm going to do like something not-retarded with my life. People in this state mainly become cops because they are power-hungry dickheads.

Yep.

Violation of rights is really fucking prevalent throughout this entire video.

All charges should be dropped because the arrest wasn't conducted properly.

So dumb

funny how erry1 is mad at a lil bodyslam and a few drops of blood( which is definitely wrong and unacceptable), but all over the world, people get killed and shit by their own police and nobody gives a flying fuck .

now thats some police brutality.
lol so when the office slams the guy every1 sooks
but when the guy kicks and abuses the officer its fine

this story is nutin now, after that vid
it was a provoked attack.
It still doesn't make it acceptable.

Immortalp00n

HSC
All charges should be dropped because the arrest wasn't conducted properly.

It still doesn't make it acceptable.
i agree, if the officer failed to arrest the guy in a manner following the law, then he should be let go.
on an unprofessional note though, that fucker deserved the hit he got, fucking kicking him in the face and shit... but since its a cop and etc... its unacceptable.
and yeh man:
( which is definitely wrong and unacceptable)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i agree, if the officer failed to arrest the guy in a manner following the law, then he should be let go.
on an unprofessional note though, that fucker deserved the hit he got, fucking kicking him in the face and shit... but since its a cop and etc... its unacceptable.
and yeh man:
No. He did not "deserve" it. That is not how a civilised society works.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
bullshit
u telling me that if someone was kicking u in ur face u wouldn't retaliate?
self-defence and retaliation are not the same thing

people can be stopped but that does not mean they "deserve" to be hurt or killed. It is more that you have a right to protect yourself.

db94

HSC
All of this is wrong
If the system worked correctly there should not be someone like this in the police force
And not 99%+ of people in the army do the right thing. Wikileaks, m8

Police officers are not above the law. Shut the fuck up.

He was not on drugs, he was intoxicated, which isn't fucking abnormal in Australian culture.
Stop being so fucking self righteous. You could easily end up in the same situation as this young man so just shut the fuck up.

That does not give any of the officers involved a right to do what they did.
If you hit someone it does not give them the right to almost kill you.
If you think that is the case then good fucking luck to you.

how do you know he wasnt on drugs? it looks like it to me in the video

whether you like it or not, they are above the law. not saying this is right. $100 the cop gets off

also he wasnt almost killed, thats an exaggeration.

cheers for the luck

no. You have no fucking idea. They handcuffed him after assaulting him and then continued to do so.

That is not moving someone along.

Shut up.

strong response...

you clearly havent watched the full video. just formed a biased opinion and continue to preach about it

stop acting so fucking pious. You are not fucking holier than thou. This could happen to anyone if it could happen to him. Shut the fuck up.

please inform me as to who started the altercation???

It wont happen to me coz im not dumb enough to assault an officer

No. What they did was not a form of protection for anyone.
Random strangers that witnessed the event said that he was not harming anyone there.

Who am I going to believe, someone who is clearly seen assaulting, and almost killing, another member of the public, and his workmates OR independent witnesses from the general public that were there and saw everything and the cops usually use as witnesses except for when the cops are in the wrong???

There is no two sides.
Nothing he did justified that action!
Nothing!
There is no two sides.
Something happened. Factually we can see that. The preceding events do not fucking matter.

random strangers, strong evidence there. the other video says otherwise about himself as a threat.

Im not saying that the cop is right in slamming him but the kid did start the fucking ordeal, deal with the consequences.

The reason why this was big news yesterday and grossly exaggerated (no one cares today) was because he was gay, fullstop

Immortalp00n

HSC
self-defence and retaliation are not the same thing

people can be stopped but that does not mean they "deserve" to be hurt or killed. It is more that you have a right to protect yourself.
but the two are intertwined
u r retaliating out of self defence

can be stopped?
so dude is kicking at your face
u gonna try stop that and that's it, all goods
walk along and enjoy ur night?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)