port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

lupin43

HSC
ne ways bit off topic we have gone...but yeah we have nearly booked our little get away...so yeah ne more other people booked or thinking bout booking??

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
unless u drive like a grandpa, its an hour from campbelltown
syd is more than a hour away from wollongong
but i dont blame u, someones gotta drive like a granny

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
I hate how my mobile makes my computer speakers buzz... i wonder if you can get that noise as a ring tone :mad1:
Relevancy = 0.2%

lupin43

HSC
MuffinMan said:
syd is more than a hour away from wollongong
i have to agree with u there..but i tihnk ur point is a bit off target there mate...we dun care how far away syd to wollongong is mate

nikturner

HSC
wat does the distance between wollongong and sydney have to do with us goin to port macquarie for schoolies???

lupin43

HSC
nikturner said:
wat does the distance between wollongong and sydney have to do with us goin to port macquarie for schoolies???

its men stuff u wont understand...its about principle

klee89

HSC
ya, all ma friends and i r going to port...we originally had a house to stya in then, we cancelled wanting to stay in a resort but we r finding it almost impossobile to make a booking...so i hope u lot have already booked, cos its stress right near the half yearlies that we didnt need...see you all up there

Kristy-Lee:wave:

lupin43

HSC
good to see that we are getting more troopers for Port hehe...try coming to the sundowner thats where the majority of us are going...there are still some places going i think...but i agree with the stress...thats y i got some one else to organise the trip

klee89

HSC
omg, after writing that stuff last nite my friend boked lol!!! there is like 6 of us coming up...we r excited we r styain a place called north point luxury apartments, its all we could find, and plus, we r only gunna b dumping our shit there, wel just crash were all the parties are lol, and plus we aint sleeping, its only a week and we have to get as pissed as we can, if that means no sleepind so b it lol
cya all there
k-lee xxx

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
nikturner said:
NOW.. back to the spa party discussion :D

how bout if i can beat u doin shots, im allowed in?? ;) lol just ask ran i rock! hahaha unless she has vodka.. nothing is out drinking that woman and her vodka.. lol
don't get too excited, the spas are only the bath/shower in the bathrooms, they only fit 2 ppl in them and if ur lucky 3 and really squashy.

went there last year, good time, would be shit if u didn't have a big school group going (we had about 20).

not many ppl, only in the 60's or something from everywhere, not many random hook ups cos after a few days every1 knew each other

the activities were shit cept for the paintball. if they have a secret location, it will be a vineyard overrun with mosquitos! so take heaps of aeroguard

lupin43

HSC
Originally Posted by nikturner
NOW.. back to the spa party discussion

how bout if i can beat u doin shots, im allowed in?? lol just ask ran i rock! hahaha unless she has vodka.. nothing is out drinking that woman and her vodka.. lol
u can try as much as u want...good luck...but u have to be good looking first

nikturner

HSC
u can try as much as u want...good luck...but u have to be good looking first[/QUOTE]

hahaha it goes both ways though im not hoping in if ur ugly either so i guess we just wait and see lol

but im a sexy sexy woman arnt i ran?? lol cant u tell from my picture.. hahaha drunken confusion is so fun.. lol but have u notice how damn confusing cameras are when ur drunk.. i had no idea wat was goin on... lol

lupin43

HSC
if ur prefered state of mind is drunk n confused does that make u easy????

klee89

HSC
we are all coming from sydney!!!
schoolie is just so confusing at the moment
some of us now want to stay at the sundowner, but our other place is cheaper, i dunno!!! HELP US!!!
what week are u going
k-lee
xxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)