Post HSC exam depression (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by ilovemrchips
uh uh uh.... no no no
never say that in front of ilovemrchips

okay...i got 58% in my adv english trial and i worked my arse off for the english exams and i'm super duper proud of how i went in them. i'll post u my marks as a sort of intellectual engineering experiment, but my point is, no point crying over shit ranks, to not do as well as you can in the exams and redeem yourself.

plus, if you say stuff like that, what kinda hope does ilovemrchips have? chin up!!
Thanks mate for the encouragement.

Actually, you know what? those two last exams will be the ones that I'll work the hardest on!

is a roflcopter
HSC
thats the way to go

read my sig and believe it in

parry

i think ive got this too, i screwed up an 8 mark question in one exam- thats like 1/10th of the exam already screwed, and my other 2 maths and english i screwed up aswell. Now ive only got 2 more but i dont think i can do anything to save my uai now, i almost feel like not even bothering

mean the give u like what, 40 minutes if your lucky 2 write the best essay youve ever written, i mean, hello like we should get like 3 hours. pressure is so bad. i just forget everything
Im not sure if its true but ive heard queenslanders dont do external assessments. I dont understand how their op could even compare to our uai's if they dont have to go through any of this stress and stuff

Last edited:

ilovemrchips

dun worry TIB

some fux like to say that highschool is the best time of your life
shoot em down! don't believe a word they say! it will get better (i hope)!!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
this whole yr has being horrible for meeh.....
Tell me about it! I think I know you well. Let me guess...

You used to be a high achiever, then all of a sudden, your results just plummetted for no reason. you tried to work hard, but nothing just seems to be working. your marks dropped, your rank fell, you couldn't fix it. It seemed like while other people were marching towards a glorious end, you felt like you were dragging backward, wishing to turn back time. You aimed high but often got disappointedly low. Then after a while, you just didn't feel motivated to work, it plummeted further, making you feel worse, driving you to the brink of almost giving up. Then all of a sudden, you realise that you have been wasting time but understand that nothing can really save it now.

If that's how you are feeling, you are not alone :(

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
but lyk if i dont get into the course... i dunno.... parts of meeh realli wanna do this over again... cuz lyk during this yr..sooo mani things happened... and overall i onli gave 70% of what i put in in yr 10....

i dont lyk high skool at all or yr 12... i just lyk learning.... but this yr... its a complete screw up...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ok, focus on your exams, NOT your uai, you have a month to worry about that later, but not now. put it off, it's taking up brain space, just do well in your exams now!

ilovemrchips

true true!

year 10 was definately the pinnacle of my academic careeer =}

but iambored could not be more correct
sad but true

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Tell me about it! I think I know you well. Let me guess...

You used to be a high achiever, then all of a sudden, your results just plummetted for no reason. you tried to work hard, but nothing just seems to be working. your marks dropped, your rank fell, you couldn't fix it. It seemed like while other people were marching towards a glorious end, you felt like you were dragging backward, wishing to turn back time. You aimed high but often got disappointedly low. Then after a while, you just didn't feel motivated to work, it plummeted further, making you feel worse, driving you to the brink of almost giving up. Then all of a sudden, you realise that you have been wasting time but understand that nothing can really save it now.

If that's how you are feeling, you are not alone :(

yeah soemthing lyk that..i just got burnt out... lyk i am not even stressed abt exams now... which sorta makes meeh sad cuz i someitmes i cant even be motivateed to put the effort in..

oh well

chris42

HSC
Yeah.. I'm not really stressed at the moment, i'm too tired to be stressed, I just think its all going to hit me after they finish.. Something similar to what happened when I finished school all those 6 or so weeks ago.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
true true!

but iambored could not be more correct
sad but true
I was pretty crap in yr 10
Very lazy and had no work ethic :p

These years have been a little better work wise :)

Rahul

Dead Member
likewise :D
absolutely aced the SC, and what good has that done for me now? :(

i still have 3 exams to go and last week totally drained me...dont want to do any work!!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by mememe
it's not my parents expectations which i'm trying to meet, but my own. i personally know my own abilities and it's more like i've let myself down. i don't care what everyone else expects of me.
Same here. I feel like the whole past 12 months has amounted to a couple of stupid exams and I've blown a lot by not doing well enough. I feel like just because I came first in nearly all my internals, all that work means nothing because I'm not doing well enough in the exam, and the exam counts for just as much as everything I have invested over the past 12 months... I don't know what I am expecting, and i reckon that when I get my UAI no matter what it is I won't think it is good enough... sigh.... i hate being such a perfectionist sometimes... nothing is ever good enough.

swordfish

im finished now and not sad at all....party's at my house :lol:
its way better not going to skool and chucking out my notes was the best thing eva :D

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
i love your laughin purple smiles :D
Does it symbolise that it laughs so hard that its face turns purple from lack of oxygen??

I gave my chem notes to a Year 11 kiddie immediately after the exam today. Don't think chem's gonna count for me. Basically, I don't think any subject of mine is gonna count. But something must count :(

umm... I guess the day that we are most not looking forward to is not sitting the exam but 18th December :(

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i feel ive fucked shit up but hey... there is nothing you can do about it now... my exams are over and i just see it like well hey its out of my hands now... its up to bos and uac now in terms of what they do with my marks.. shit happens.. the hsc is over and the hsc ISNT THE BE ALL END ALL... i know it sounds cliche but i cant think of anything truer

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Everyone feels like they've fucked up--its a natural feeling! Don't let it get you down too much--wait till results day and be depressed then!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)