Post HSC exam depression (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
not good

why? do you have anything you've been wanting to do? i have so much to do, the days goes too quickly
Yes I do. but it's such a turn off when your first day of peaceful life is interrupted your annoying mum nagging you to tidy all the HSC stuff. and said angrily that 'I've tolerated you for two weeks and I am not going to tolerate you anymore'

It SURE felt like a year! instead of a week

Last edited:

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
my mum was actually yelling at me today. she doesn't understand what I am going through, what i am missing and the mixed emotions that I am experiencing. Not able to look forward to school this monday is a big deal for me. I miss going to morning class. it's like a routine thing. I like my room messy. why can't she adapt to it?

is a roflcopter
HSC
how hard can it be to clean your room?
just get a shovel and dump it in a wheelie bin

but yeah.....you miss morning class? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU :p

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Yes I do. but it's such a turn off when your first day of peaceful life is interrupted your annoying mum nagging you to tidy all the HSC stuff. and said angrily that 'I've tolerated you for two weeks and I am not going to tolerate you anymore'
Yo, why does this sound all so familiar! :p but I've cleaned out my room now, and I realise next week's gonna be really busy... so all will be good. You'll get back in good mood in no time, when you get anything HSC-related over and done with and decide that you've got many interesting things to attend to!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
I miss going to morning class. it's like a routine thing.

oh my..... morning classess are the exact reason why i changed skool... i had 4 per wk...and had to get up at 6 everydya........it was all just too much.... hence i dont lyk mroning classes at all... i hate it with the same pasion i have for bush... hahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)