Post HSC exam depression (1 Viewer)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Everyone feels like they've fucked up--its a natural feeling! Don't let it get you down too much--wait till results day and be depressed then!
Yeh, I felt I did alright in the HSC compared to the trials. But when I think about it, I tend to think my marks will be lower.
It's hard to take your mind off it though...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
im not really depressed. but i am bored out of my brain, i finished at 12.30 yesterday (chem) then signed out, and did some other stuff and by the time i got home it was about 3.30, then by 5.30 im like 'whats to do, im bored'

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
i know what you mean, I finished my last exam yesterday, I felt a continuing rush of dispair, a lost of control. I already miss going to school, and miss chatting to teachers, and seeing my friends. ~argh~

people may call me nuts.

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
yeah ditto, I feel really empty after the exams, especially that a lot of ppl are already going overseas... it's sad that high school gone forever... :(

spice girl

magic mirror
watch matrix, goto schoolies and come back and it should all be back to normal...

it's your first 3-month holiday ever: enjoy as much as u can

if the worst comes to the worst, do some studying! :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by spice girl
i get the feeling you're joking, but seriously, a couple of times ive been really bored and subconsciously grabbed a textbook, opened it up, realised what it was and i was like 'WTF!?!?'

is a roflcopter
HSC
theres so many things to do after hsc
i can understand depression about doing crap but depression through a sense of emptyness is SO WRONG! :p

is a roflcopter
HSC
why wait that long?
im gona chuck an inzaghi right after i finish my last exam
and im gona ring the sacred hsc bell at my school.....and then matrix.....and then playtime.....and then killbill and then some spaceway......and then some kebabs....wait no fried chicken.

^___^
HSC
yea well ur safe cos ur SBHS status makes u a uni gurrantee....

but look at me...

*walks off*

i might chuck a mutu...does this weird dance

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Who cares bout school, who cares bout marks, who cares about UAI...

I looove bumming around... this is what I was destined to do... Enjoy it, go to the beach, movies, friends, parties....

Everyone expereinces post HSC depression coz something big in your life has passed on. Its a grieving process (lol how silly, but true). Talk to friends, or if your the computer games person play some CS or War 3 ;)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH NO MORE SCHOOL!!!

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah ellipses
just relax
go fishing

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
im not really depressed. but i am bored out of my brain, i finished at 12.30 yesterday (chem) then signed out, and did some other stuff and by the time i got home it was about 3.30, then by 5.30 im like 'whats to do, im bored'
yeah
i was like that all today
and my group cant go out cos all the drivers do eco; plus they wanna go autosalon

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
haha..... it's not wrong to feel empty... well, half of it is coz of exam... the other half is :( stupid optus... lesser net-time, that's a killer for me! But yeah :p there are actually many things I plan to do in these three months, I'll be quite busy. But still... no more high school... it is quite sad :p well, at least for a while... ;) so right now, I get this very empty feeling.

and of coz matrix is a must see :p can't wait till next week.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's natural to feel empty, weird, depressed when a big change has occured. we are in a transition stage, we know one of the biggest and best times of our lives have passed, and we don't know what's to come

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
it's natural to feel empty, weird, depressed when a big change has occured. we are in a transition stage, we know one of the biggest and best times of our lives have passed, and we don't know what's to come
lol, u starting to sound like one of my teachers. :D

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by spice girl

it's your first 3-month holiday ever: enjoy as much as u can

you know, i've just gone through my first day of holiday. even though it's like any other saturdays, I just bored the hell out of myself.
A day felt like a week :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
lol, u starting to sound like one of my teachers. :D
not good

Originally posted by sugaryblue
you know, i've just gone through my first day of holiday. even though it's like any other saturdays, I just bored the hell out of myself.
A day felt like a week :(
why? do you have anything you've been wanting to do? i have so much to do, the days goes too quickly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)