Post Trials Grind (1 Viewer)

ImagineDragin

HSC
Anyone recommend what papers to do after trials? My subjects are Ext 2 Maths, Physics, Economics and english advanced. I'm not sure if I should continue grinding trial papers and do more HSC papers as I get closer in or if I should just start grinding the HSC papers now.
Also if anyone wants to be a 2023 to get that full 50% worth of HSC weighting, dm me. I need to make an academic comeback 💀

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
good subject selection

eco - all the trials are basically the same difficulty, apparently Syd Grammar is the hardest of the lot. Focus on past hsc papers (from 2009 onwards) and any company papers you get your hands on.
mx1/2 - you’ve got enough trials on that to focus on until closer before hsc (given you haven’t got many past hsc papers)

ImagineDragin

HSC
good subject selection

eco - all the trials are basically the same difficulty, apparently Syd Grammar is the hardest of the lot. Focus on past hsc papers (from 2009 onwards) and any company papers you get your hands on.
mx1/2 - you’ve got enough trials on that to focus on until closer before hsc (given you haven’t got many past hsc papers)
arent't the old syllabus HSC past papers for maths pretty similar either way? I'm just worried that trial papers might be a lot harder than HSC so it won't be as good

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
arent't the old syllabus HSC past papers for maths pretty similar either way? I'm just worried that trial papers might be a lot harder than HSC so it won't be as good
but what is the point of doing something that won't be tested? there is ample amount of in syllabus exams to do

sabito

HSC
Anyone recommend what papers to do after trials? My subjects are Ext 2 Maths, Physics, Economics and english advanced. I'm not sure if I should continue grinding trial papers and do more HSC papers as I get closer in or if I should just start grinding the HSC papers now.
Also if anyone wants to be a 2023 to get that full 50% worth of HSC weighting, dm me. I need to make an academic comeback 💀
matching subjects 😉

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
ive got 1 exam left ever for highschool
mx2 :)

yepImhere

HSC
omg I just realised we only have the 2 english papers left and then I never have to do english again for the rest of my life
It's actually kinda weird to think about how we are done with high school internal exams now, like that's it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)