Post your 2007 University Offers Here! (1 Viewer)

Raginsheep

HSC
Maybe the computers fuked up big time? Or maybe they're just not telling you they got EAS...

Quick, someone call TT or ACA!

Smeed

HSC
shinji said:
got B-Commerce @ Unsw. haha

woot.XD
Are you on EAS or any sort of access scheme, or is this for a DFEE place? Or is this another case of people getting into UNSW Commerce significantly below the UAI cutoff?

juzmister

HSC
Smeed said:
Are you on EAS or any sort of access scheme, or is this for a DFEE place? Or is this another case of people getting into UNSW Commerce significantly below the UAI cutoff?
It's crazy, another one. I wonder if they will redo the offers?

Lizcat

HSC
hehe..
i got both CSP B pharmacy and DFEE pharmacy at USYD..

i think its hilarious..
i wonder which to choose!! ha ha ha!

Calla

HSC
guys i wanna put the DFEE version of B design in vis comm as my first preference now, seeing as i didnt get an offer for the CSP version.

However, is it only those courses with vacancies that give offers in the late/final rounds?

And should i put DFEE as first preference and CSP as second, or the other way around....

i would appreciate any help...sorta disollusioned here

Raginsheep

HSC
Lizcat said:
hehe..
i got both CSP B pharmacy and DFEE pharmacy at USYD..

i think its hilarious..
i wonder which to choose!! ha ha ha!
Thats different cause you get seperate offers for CSP and DFEE.

Just for interest, what was your UAI?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Smeed said:
lol nope.
no EAS.

i just hope they don't re-pick the offers~~
and plus, wouldn't they have had time to revise the offers seeing as they were chosen on the 15th?

hellomike

HSC
I feel really devastated at the moment, I didn't get into my 1st preference or second. I called my applying universary and they said they would get back to my situation. I still hope I can still be considered for DFEE because I am definitely sure I am good for that...

Raginsheep

HSC
Optophobia said:
I emailed UAC about that cut-off for science advanced at UWS, and this was their response.

I have no idea how it got so high. They must have accepted 3 people or something?
Whats the difference between the 3 BSc(Adv) courses?

Calla

HSC
hellomike said:
I feel really devastated at the moment, I didn't get into my 1st preference or second. I called my applying universary and they said they would get back to my situation. I still hope I can still be considered for DFEE because I am definitely sure I am good for that...
Hellomike, do u think there is a chance we can secure DFEE places, let alone CSP ? (in late/final rounds)...btw what exactly did u ask them when u called up (if u dont mind me asking)

Last edited:

panicstation

HSC
haque said:
I'm pretty sure i'm right and u can check the course requirements for admission at usyd's website, for science advanced and medicine it's a min of 99.95-either ur friend is lying or she is doing something different(maybe med at unsw? Here's what it said at the usyd site and it's u who i think can't be correct-2005 was also 99.95
Summary information

Science-Medicine Transition Program
Intake: up to 10 (including 2 International students)
Length: 7FT
UAI: 2006 cut-off was 99.95
Major studies: As listed for the BSc(Adv) or BMedSc and Medicine.
Assumed knowledge: Mathematics or HSC Mathematics Extension 1 and a HSC Humanities subject. Other assumed knowledge depends on science degree chosen (BSc (Advanced) or BMedSc).
All students in the Science/Medicine program must take some units of study in mathematics.

Summary information

Music-Medicine Transition Program
Intake: Local students: up to 2
Length: 7FT
UAI: 2006 cut-off was 99.95
Major studies: As listed for the BMus Studies and Medicine.
Assumed knowledge: Assumed knowledge depends on units of study chosen.

Back to
As with all courses, the actual UAIs which people have to get in to courses are quite different to listed cutoffs. I'm sure you know people who are enrolled at Sydney doing law with UAIs of less than the quoted cutoff off 99.6.

Since I saw her UAI myself; and I can read the offers in the Herald, I know this is right in her case.

btw, it doesn't give the course less status if it takes in people with marks lower than 99.95. It doesn't diminish your achievements which are considerable. Congratulations.

And if you are still unsure, please read the many posts before which will tell you about people who got into courses with lowerr UAIs than published.

Last edited:

glace

HSC
this has probably been asked a zillion times but:

if you dont get into your first preference (missed out by a tiny margin) but get into your second, will you automatically be considered for a late/final round offer if there are vacancies in your first preference?
or do you need to apply to uac or the uni for this?

sorry if this sounds ignorant but i really have no idea :confused:

jest

HSC
b applied science (medical radiation science): radiation therapy at usyd
lol it was my first preference out of 2, i aimed so low i wasted my uai on it lol i should have applied for physio instead but i really like this course

jest

HSC
glace said:
this has probably been asked a zillion times but:

if you dont get into your first preference (missed out by a tiny margin) but get into your second, will you automatically be considered for a late/final round offer if there are vacancies in your first preference?
or do you need to apply to uac or the uni for this?

sorry if this sounds ignorant but i really have no idea :confused:
nah you don't need to apply again its automatic, you can change the order of pref. if you want

LynH1326

HSC
Bachelor of Education @ University of Canberra

I got the offer before Christmas cuz I was offered a direct entry into the course =) It was soooooo good not to have to stress about it!

carny

HSC
Gday received an offer.. if I accept can I still try for the 2nd and 3rd rounds?? Or once I accept is that it? Cheers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)