Post Your 2015 Sem 1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

nightweaver066

HSC
Then how do you make to the lectures/tutorials on time them with Like 500m in less than minute?
Sometimes lectures/tutorials don't end early (depends on your lecturer/tutor) and so it's unavoidable.

I had a lecture in Biomedical Theatre (very top of campus) which always ran till the end of the hour and then another lecture in Chemical Sciences (all the way at the bottom of campus).

I was always at least 10 minutes late.

Then again, you learn to skip lectures and I ended up skipping both of those.

photastic

HSC
Sometimes lectures/tutorials don't end early (depends on your lecturer/tutor) and so it's unavoidable.

I had a lecture in Biomedical Theatre (very top of campus) which always ran till the end of the hour and then another lecture in Chemical Sciences (all the way at the bottom of campus).

I was always at least 10 minutes late.

Then again, you learn to skip lectures and I ended up skipping both of those.
Why do people skip lectures? Arent they important?

nightweaver066

HSC
Why do people skip lectures? Arent they important?
Several reasons:
- Prioritising other things such as work, girlfriend/boyfriend, social activities.
- Ceebs.
- You know that you're able to effectively self-study and feel that you don't need to.
- etc.

Basically you find better things to do with your time and *hopefully* you know you'll do fine without going to them.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC

Work in progress haven't touched since last sem, originally had thurs off but going to swap the maths around and stuff to get friday of and coincide with some HS m8's timetable so we can make memes together again. Kind of interested, as I stuck a period of indecisiveness of what if I want to major in civil, but realise I only did 1st year and literally nothing there was really civil specific, but doing 3 cven subjects has me keen to see if I'll end up keeping it after this sem lmao.

Attachments

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
http://puu.sh/eRRof/8762a2ccba.png[//IMG]

Work in progress haven't touched since last sem, originally had thurs off but going to swap the maths around and stuff to get friday of and coincide with some HS m8's timetable so we can make memes together again. Kind of interested, as I stuck a period of indecisiveness of what if I want to major in civil, but realise I only did 1st year and literally nothing there was really civil specific, but doing 3 cven subjects has me keen to see if I'll end up keeping it after this sem lmao.[/QUOTE]

I'll be in your math2019 tute ;)

yasminee96

HSC
hahaha welcome 2 optom life. Your timetable only gets worse. If you want PM me and i'll give you some advice :)
My first advice to you is dont waste your life in BABS lectures especially if you've done bio for HSC. You most likely will only attend like 2 lectures. You do babs in second sem too (included in biochem) and no one ever really went. So don't be too scared about having back to back lecs with babs, coz you probably wont attend them anyway. I would suggest moving that chem lab on monday. Optics (visn1101) is a very tiring and stressful lecture and you're gunna want food or chill time after hahaha. Same situation on your friday. BABS labs are also absolute hell. They are 3 hours and never less except like one that was 2 hours because we had finals the coming week. You're going to be starving after. No food in BABS labs and it's a tiring lab as well. Don't be afraid to have an afternoon BABS lab. I was too worried about staying till 5 but it works out well because you can grab something to eat when you're done. And plus, by next sem 6pm ends are inevitable and with time you'll have night clinics as well, so may as well just deal with it.
I would also suggest VISN labs in the morning. Not many people go for arvo VISN labs because you really just want them over with and also it's helpful to pay attention in labs because the notes aren't great.

Optom will be extremely boring in first sem. They try to scare you off with all this theory that makes u think optom is crappy, but once you survive first sem and hit 2nd sem, it gets considerably more interesting, but also a lot harder. GL m8! Welcome to the optom master race.

This is my 2nd year 1st sem timetable.

gg 8am tute start on friday. bigger GG to Tuesday lab day. Probs try and get out of that 8am tute.

Grats to everyone!

MiseryParade

HSC
This is my 2nd year 1st sem timetable.

gg 8am tute start on friday. bigger GG to Tuesday lab day. Probs try and get out of that 8am tute.

Grats to everyone!
Sweet baby jesus, so THAT'S what I'm missing out on in optom? That looks terrifying.

MiseryParade

HSC
Honestly I fear more for your med timetable LOL! Grats btw! Hardly got to know you before you transferred out :(
Apparently med has less contact hours than optom, but I have no idea if this is true or not :( my timetable isn't even out yet, gotta wait until O Week gg. Thanks! :D are you planning to stay in optom? and yeah :( never got to talk properly apart from rushed hellos :(

Btw, for people with massive breaks between class: consider going to the uni gym. It has a pool and the gym itself is pretty nice to be at, and I've never met douchebags there. They have personal trainers available for lessons as well if you're interested in that - I used one last year and he was pretty great.

mreditor16

HSC
Wait how did get 11-1 Weds free when ECON lecture is at 12?
I am doing split ECON lectures?? One on Wed from 1 to 2 and one on Friday from 11 to 12? Unless I misread my own timetable...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)