Post Your 2015 Sem 1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

ebbygoo

HSC
Screen Shot 2015-01-22 at 9.50.46 pm.png

What's mine look like y'all reckon?

Also, how's the distance between classes you reckon?

photastic

HSC
I am doing split ECON lectures?? One on Wed from 1 to 2 and one on Friday from 11 to 12? Unless I misread my own timetable...
Maybe we have different econ lectures. I split econ on weds and fri.

Last edited:

Genial

HSC
Timetable
Wanted to have my Friday free but oh well. Maybe next semester. Anyone else here doing Comp Eng?

CaptainPrice

HSC
Final timetable

All good? Not as much free time though, I might skip eco lecture on Tuesday tho.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha welcome 2 optom life. Your timetable only gets worse. If you want PM me and i'll give you some advice :)
My first advice to you is dont waste your life in BABS lectures especially if you've done bio for HSC. You most likely will only attend like 2 lectures. You do babs in second sem too (included in biochem) and no one ever really went. So don't be too scared about having back to back lecs with babs, coz you probably wont attend them anyway. I would suggest moving that chem lab on monday. Optics (visn1101) is a very tiring and stressful lecture and you're gunna want food or chill time after hahaha. Same situation on your friday. BABS labs are also absolute hell. They are 3 hours and never less except like one that was 2 hours because we had finals the coming week. You're going to be starving after. No food in BABS labs and it's a tiring lab as well. Don't be afraid to have an afternoon BABS lab. I was too worried about staying till 5 but it works out well because you can grab something to eat when you're done. And plus, by next sem 6pm ends are inevitable and with time you'll have night clinics as well, so may as well just deal with it.
I would also suggest VISN labs in the morning. Not many people go for arvo VISN labs because you really just want them over with and also it's helpful to pay attention in labs because the notes aren't great.

Optom will be extremely boring in first sem. They try to scare you off with all this theory that makes u think optom is crappy, but once you survive first sem and hit 2nd sem, it gets considerably more interesting, but also a lot harder. GL m8! Welcome to the optom master race.

This is my 2nd year 1st sem timetable.

gg 8am tute start on friday. bigger GG to Tuesday lab day. Probs try and get out of that 8am tute.

Grats to everyone!
Looks like hell

CaptainPrice

HSC
Goodbye SDES1001 );
Soz :(

By the time the clash issue was nearly fixed, there was no more places left.

However, I am now an economist, and here is my verdict: start stocking up on UNSW Mustard Race apparel; this is our year!

Capo

HSC
tt.PNG
Am i the only one getting the "pending class" thing that prevents you from enrolling?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)