Post your artworks! (1 Viewer)

tofusenpai

HSC
I love the use of divisive vertical lines, it makes this composition very interesting and unexpected. Great work:)
Thanks it's supposed to be a sword :) and it was someone else's idea.I saw a painting of it and it looked nice so I drew it ^^

HSC
View attachment 31714

I oilpainted iron man with base of acrylic paint early yr10 late yr9 (?) lol my skills back then...
I kind of regret not choosing VA, that's not a good start of yr11 LOL can you pickup VA in like the middle of yr11 or something?
Looks exactly like the real thing. For picking up VA, you can change in term 1 but I know some people might let you in term2

dirty_ink

HSC
View attachment 31714

I oilpainted iron man with base of acrylic paint early yr10 late yr9 (?) lol my skills back then...
I kind of regret not choosing VA, that's not a good start of yr11 LOL can you pickup VA in like the middle of yr11 or something?
Hey it's not bad at all. I especially like the tonal transitions.

As for picking up VA mid-year, I'm not sure that's possible unfortunately.

CaptainPrice

HSC

Here's my attempt of Eren, not the best but yea..

Medium:A4 Art book paper,2B and HB pencil
Nicely done Cindy!
At first glance I honestly thought of those vertical lines as a sword, with them magnifying into Eren's soul - into a dark part of himself (his titan form). Awesome shading as well!
I have so many artworks :/, would be mean to spam this thread
Upload at least one man! Your photos are great!

LOL, I remember going to Sydfest a few days ago, the colourful stair mounts (your second image) were probs the coolest part - a friend kept taking so many photos of it. Did you take any of it? Upload with colour pls!

View attachment 31714

Holy crap that's so good! Shading is definitely the coolest part, really shows the suit's sheen and lustre!
I'm surprised you didn't pick up VA then, I'm sure you'd still be able to ask the school now for enrolment. I know at my school it was common for students after the first few weeks of yr 11 to drop and pick different subjects (also when I dropped VA HAH).

tofusenpai

HSC
View attachment 31714

Wow thought it was a photo talent100/10

CaptainPrice

HSC
When were you thereeeee?

Going again in a couple of days, will definitely take more photos haha
21st when offers were coming out, haha. Yeah, especially take a shot from the top centring towards the inside, colours make it really cool!

How about you, man?

watermelondayo

HSC
N/A
21st when offers were coming out, haha. Yeah, especially take a shot from the top centring towards the inside, colours make it really cool!

How about you, man?
Fuaarrk I was there Thursday and Friday y u no come 1 day l8er

I was volunteering there hahahahaha

CaptainPrice

HSC
have you been to waterfall swings?
First I've heard of it lol

Fuaarrk I was there Thursday and Friday y u no come 1 day l8er

I was volunteering there hahahahaha
Cos we all needed to distract ourselves from the anxiety of the offers haha

Are you a university student? Heard a lot of uni kids volunteered there
wait wut i always thought your username was captainprince
Nah, Captain Price from CoD, I actually remember making this account in year 10 - I wanted to do med as well :p
I'm sure my MSO one is the same haha

Futureunswmedstudent

HSC
First I've heard of it lol

Cos we all needed to distract ourselves from the anxiety of the offers haha

Are you a university student? Heard a lot of uni kids volunteered there

Nah, Captain Price from CoD, I actually remember making this account in year 10 - I wanted to do med as well :p
I'm sure my MSO one is the same haha
Nah watermelon is 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)