Post Your Timetable - S1 2009 Edition (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
You can drop and pick up a another course on myunsw by March 15 after that you can only drop courses.
31st March = Census date = Last day to drop a course without incurring financial/Academic penalties.

26th April = Last day to drop a course without incurring financial penalties.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
31st March = Census date = Last day to drop a course without incurring financial/Academic penalties.

26th April = Last day to drop a course without incurring financial penalties.
Yea but if she wants to change to another course it's gotta be by March 15th according to that page.

HSC
I need to find a 4th course, and the only two that interest me (ARTS1030 or ARTS1361) would mean I need to be at uni 5 days per week. I'll be travelling 5 hours per day... I don't know whether I should suck it up and take it or go with a course I'm less interested in to get it down to 4 days per week...

Edit: Here's what it'd look like... thoughts?

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
that looks like a terrible terrible timetable. 9 hours a day, really?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I need to find a 4th course, and the only two that interest me (ARTS1030 or ARTS1361) would mean I need to be at uni 5 days per week. I'll be travelling 5 hours per day... I don't know whether I should suck it up and take it or go with a course I'm less interested in to get it down to 4 days per week...

Edit: Here's what it'd look like... thoughts?

wow 5 hours travelling? Wherebouts you live?

HSC
wow 5 hours travelling? Wherebouts you live?
Central Coast.

I suppose I can stay at uni longer than necessary to make the travel worthwhile. Since it'll be my first year I may as well sample what there is on offer.

xassius

HSC

*Lucky I got my clash approved :) Could've gone for a 4 day timetable/ a better one if it were not for Maths 2A, having 4 lectures on FOUR seperate days at random times :jedi:

I see you're doing ELEC1111 as well Omie Jay!

HSC
Well, here's my official timetable. You guys are jealous.

karoooh

HSC
I'm thinking of doing BABS, so I can start getting my Science electives out of the way, but I don't know which subject to drop first. :(

erm

HSC

*Lucky I got my clash approved :) Could've gone for a 4 day timetable/ a better one if it were not for Maths 2A, having 4 lectures on FOUR seperate days at random times :jedi:

I see you're doing ELEC1111 as well Omie Jay!
Man that's a lot of hours you got there!

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A

are these the right courses for a commerce / science student?
Somebody likes maths...

idk about whether its correct for com/sci student. However I once was told by a math lecturer that you may want to consider doing 2 courses of maths in second semester once you get to grips with uni. But its essentially up to you.

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
I don't do 9am classes. But then again, I don't do 10am classes either...

Sem 1 last year, I tried to timetable my classes early in the day... tried to get in as many 9am classes as I can... but as weeks passed by, I've turned up later and later to lectures and tutes... if they're at 9am. So in sem 2 last year, I've decided to cut off the 9am classes and went for as late as I can, with the earliest set at 10am... and I got lazier again.

So now, it's 11am... I wonder if it'd turn into noon the semester after? And eventually all evening classes if the timetables allow heh?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)