• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (11 Viewers)

karamazova

HSC
stalinism & totalitarianism essay as promised! sorry it took a bit i had to clean it up so it was relatively presentable, but it is still regrettably an essay obviously written under time constraints. please don't plagiarise obviously, but i hope it helps!!!

Attachments

Harry_062

HSC
stalinism & totalitarianism essay as promised! sorry it took a bit i had to clean it up so it was relatively presentable, but it is still regrettably an essay obviously written under time constraints. please don't plagiarise obviously, but i hope it helps!!!
Super good!! Also doubles as the influence of Stalinism if that question gets asked!

caliw35

HSC
UR AMAZING THANK YOUUUU

radagastthebrown

HSC
That's a very nice essay!!! Love it

Dontcallmedude

HSC
Hey guys was reading thru the syllabus and the requirement for studying one topic out of Europe took my notice. Is this a requirement purely for teachers or would they literally not mark one section if someone decided to just yolo another thing.

la_sportive

HSC
Hey guys was reading thru the syllabus and the requirement for studying one topic out of Europe took my notice. Is this a requirement purely for teachers or would they literally not mark one section if someone decided to just yolo another thing.
I assume they'd check but idk

hihglightermmmm

HSC
it's a requirement for teachers, according to my teacher who marks the hsc, if you do a random topic the marker will just have it marked by whoever is marking that topic and you'll still get marks for it
I wonder how often that happens

weeze

HSC
it's a requirement for teachers, according to my teacher who marks the hsc, if you do a random topic the marker will just have it marked by whoever is marking that topic and you'll still get marks for it
once at my school in a previous hsc year someone tried answering every single essay question from every single topic ?? despite not learning most of that content at all

according to my teacher they just marked his best/longest one i think

weeze

HSC
is any one else heavily rocking with a potential d-day question for conflict in Europe this year? because im really betting on it but idk

rev668

HSC
is any one else heavily rocking with a potential d-day question for conflict in Europe this year? because im really betting on it but idk
that and early success is whats popping up in most trial papers and predictions

radagastthebrown

HSC
is this cssa? i was mainly gonna prepare for early success and d day also, both are proper good essays to write on about as good as they come
yep, 2024 CSSA
Oh fuck, no it isn't, I forgot, it was the only one we got at school that wasn't CSSA. :mad2:
Just had a look at the actual 2024 CSSA and it's very very similar to the one I have (some questions were the exact same, very bizarre)

Last edited:

la_sportive

HSC
yeah but just like english you have to do like Shakespeare, film/play, poetry, prose etc
surely they check it quickly at some point idk personally I wouldn't risk it

annmz

HSC
i havent even finished learning all the content in indochina, i have no resources, the textbook isnt very helpful and i have no idea how to go about studying for modern whatsover omg
i dont know where to start do i just do practice questions or do i make essay plans or just blurt everything i know and study all my gaps? I tried doing some practice questions but everytime i see one my brain just blanks and I have no idea what to write about.

DoubleTrj

HSC
i havent even finished learning all the content in indochina, i have no resources, the textbook isnt very helpful and i have no idea how to go about studying for modern whatsover omg
i dont know where to start do i just do practice questions or do i make essay plans or just blurt everything i know and study all my gaps? I tried doing some practice questions but everytime i see one my brain just blanks and I have no idea what to write about.
In the same boat here - I relearnt my whole section 4 yesterday by just handwriting summarised notes and reading back over it and highlighting key information

rev668

HSC
yep, 2024 CSSA
Oh fuck, no it isn't, I forgot, it was the only one we got at school that wasn't CSSA. :mad2:
Just had a look at the actual 2024 CSSA and it's very very similar to the one I have (some questions were the exact same, very bizarre)
lmk if you can get the 2024 cssa thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)