• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (1 Viewer)

rev668

HSC
I think you’re set for Russia, those three seem most likely, it would be such a shame if they asked another foreign policy question :haha::haha::haha:
if we get foreign policy im just gonna yap and try get like an 18, then hope my cohort scaling pulls me up ffs i need an 83 atar im proper making stress for myself

haw_flakes

HSC
1:50 is such a weird time for an exam like I have no idea how to build my schedule. I'm scared if I study all morning I'll be tired and it'll affect my performance. Ughhhhh.

rev668

HSC
1:50 is such a weird time for an exam like I have no idea how to build my schedule. I'm scared if I study all morning I'll be tired and it'll affect my performance. Ughhhhh.
just write out all ur essay plans now and head to sleep, if you get them in ur head now they will be in ur head when you wake up, i wouldnt advise studying like crazy one the day even tho i probably will end up doing that

weeze

HSC
when i wake up tmr morning i better see someone has leaked the paper or else :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

karamazova

HSC
Guys I got like no work done today, but overall I feel like I know everything pretty well cause im 2nd and got 82 in trials, b6 possible?
Anyone else freaking out for tomorrow?
don't worry we're all freaking out here but it's good that you've got a handle on your knowledge!! i think a band 6 is totally within reach if youre including sufficient detail and have clear arguments & strong judgements. good luck!!!

Last edited:

karamazova

HSC
have you memorised essay plans
kind of but i need to revise them :( i've got

- bolshevik ideology vs practice (i dont think they'll ask this but i did it for an assessment task so i have it memorised anyway)
- competing visions + power struggle and emergence of stalin
- nature of stalinism
- impact/success of political transformation

i'm not bothered to do foreign policy i'll just pray they do anything but foreign policy, economic, and sociocultural.

still working on indochina essay plans </3

utopianimal

HSC
also would the bodies for a stalinism/ totalrtiisism question be like? economy, social/cultural, terror repression?? then maybe for totalitirianism u add a para just decrbiing it and shit?????????????

annmz

HSC
took a nap yesterday from 8 to 9, planned to stay up all night and i just woke up omg im done for, i havent memorised anything

pld

HSC
also would the bodies for a stalinism/ totalrtiisism question be like? economy, social/cultural, terror repression?? then maybe for totalitirianism u add a para just decrbiing it and shit?????????????
I reckon you'd just need to describe totalitarianism in the intro, I dont think you need a whole paragraph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)