Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Led-Zep said:
no he didnt cum in her, he pulled out
Then as said above,
It is still possible as precum does contain small amounts of sperm.

Sounds like its a case of "hope for the best"

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
precum can do it too
True true. Although my friends been having sex with her boyfriend for about 2 years and has never once used a condom/pill/whatever. He's always just pulled out before he came. Having said that though, when she told her doctor this he was so shocked. She's got to have a shitload of luck. I'd never risk it without contraception. Way too paranoid.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
I know hey! I use condoms and am on the pill and i still am on the verge of tears if my period is so much as one day late.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
precum can do it too
Wrong, pre-ejaculate does not contain sperm.

She isnt pregnant tell him to go have a beer and calm down

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
thanks for your help, i just msgd him..he told me that yes he pulled out as he was about to cum and that apparently she is due to have her period in the next couple of days...im not sure what that means..anyway im guessin he is safe for now! ill try and drill it into him, stupid bastard

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
precum DOES NOT contain sperm

An article in the April 2003 edition of the Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics set out to determine "if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland." After seeing that none of the pre-ejaculate contained sperm, they concluded that "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus"
It is also highly unlikely you will become pregnant from it
it is very unlikely that conception will occur from exposure to pre-ejaculate fluid
previous studies that suggested pre-ejaculate does contain sperm were full of errors and the anomaly of an extremely low incidence of pregnancy has been attributed:
t has also been theorized that pre-ejaculate may push sperm from a prior ejaculation out[1], presumably if he has not urinated since his most recent ejaculation
the comment about urination is because urine is acidic and will kill any remaining sperm in the urethra, making it safe to sex again

It was basically a scare tactic in the mid eighties to try and get people to wear condoms

precum does not contain sperm, however it CAN contain STDs so it is always safer to wear a condom rather than using the withdrawal method, which provides no protection against STDs

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
thanks for your help serius, i always thought that pre cum did contain sperm, thats what everyone tells you especially that the pull out method doesnt work...thanks for clearing that up, im sure we can all benefit from that advice, as will my stupid ass mate now!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
two months ago my period was two weeks late and i cried every single day of those two weeks.

only a stupid cum-bucket would allow a guy to use the pull-out method.

seriously, grow some *metaphoric* balls...

xoxo

HSC
hey hey

well first off i would never ever abort...EVER
its just something i dont belive it....not for religious reasons but ethical i guess..i just couldnt kill my own baby...whether i was with the father, one night stand, even rape...never wood i abort.

n second off if ur period is a week late there cood be a number of reasons for this:

1. you have had unprotected sex and are preggers
2. your cycle is irregular (depending upon how long you have had your periods this can be totally normal. iv had mine for abt 4- 5 years and mine still come and go when they want to)
3. recent loss of weight/put on weight/over exercising - this can all muck ur cycle around)
4.an internal problem - for example i had a tumor thing a few years ago that mucked around with my cycle - it wasnt cancerous tho but hurt like hell

hope it all goes well
xoxo

Shaynie69

HSC
Go on the pill
And all ur questions will be answered...
Then you'll be freeeeeeeeeeee

Oh and there is always the "possibility" of being pregnent IF you had unprotected sex.
And abortion is a PERSONAL decision, you dont need to listen to what everyone else has to say about it, its your life, what you make of it is your decision.... :)

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
And abortion is a PERSONAL decision, you dont need to listen to what everyone else has to say about it, its your life, what you make of it is your decision.... :)
so the potential father's view has no input?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
abortion!
im not ready for a kid, and it would be totally unfair to bring a kid into an unwanted situation....
my parents would shoot me!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
haha i like how people say they don't "believe" in abortion.

like it's santa or the tooth fairy.

on topic: the pill rawks. sifn't love knowing exactly when your period is coming. although first pms on the pill involved some legendary mood swings. lots of crying. unpleasant for all involved. hopefully next one won't be as bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)