Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Man, this issue seems not so out of the question anymore...if it happens, like tomorrow, then I'd have to have an abortion, then go deeply religious for the rest of my life 'cos abortion via carelessness/fooling around/etc etc is forbidden by Buddhism...so yes, I would really be off to Hell then!

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Man, this issue seems not so out of the question anymore...if it happens, like tomorrow, then I'd have to have an abortion, then go deeply religious for the rest of my life 'cos abortion via carelessness/fooling around/etc etc is forbidden by Buddhism...so yes, I would really be off to Hell then!
unfortunately, buddhists don't believe in hell. so knock yourself out

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Chiisora said:
I wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place. I'm too careful for that.
Firstly, i cant believe people keep digging this thread up! Its two years old...i thought BOS would of zapped this thread into space by now, but by the way things are going i might have to close it myself.

Now, Chiisora, i laughed reading your post. How stupid are you to think you are immortal? I thought we were always being extra careful with protection, but obviously not. Dont think your superman, because it can happen to you, it happened to me and i made sure we had protection every time.

This subject is always going to have two sides. And ill say it again, you cant judge till you are in that persons shoes. Before i fell pregnant i was anti-abortion, and scowled upon anyone who had one. But until you are in that situation yourself, you never know what you will do. So please, stop saying how bad people are for doing it, stop telling people they are murderers, because you can say now you would never do it, but you dont know for vertain you wouldnt till you were in that exact same situation.

P.S. dont think your boyfriends wont leave you, ive seen guys say they wont, then a week before the baby is due, they kick the gf out the door. you might think your relationship is unbreakable, but you dont know that for certain.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
My bf and I have talked about this issue and he said that no way in hell would he leave, he'd b happy dispite any situation. He is a top guy!
We had a preganacy scare when we first got together, I'd missed my period for sometime and then it was only till I had a bad accident and hit my stomach really hard on the bath tub that I had my period.
I sometimes wonder if I had my accident what would have happend.

wolvemistress

HSC
I've talked about it with my bf.
We both believe in Abortion, but I am not sure how I would respond if I were in the situation.
Although my boyfriend loves me, he told me that he did not think that he would be able to deal with the pressure that was put on him and our relationship would fail. He has plans, and does not see a child a part of those for quite some time.
He said that he would attempt to support me. The only reasons that I do not believe i would go ahead with the abortion is that I believe that I would be able to offer the child a decent life. I know that my family, although they would not be hapy, they would support me with everything that they had.

After this convo I got fairly upset, but I recently got the Implanon. Am implant in your arm that acts as a contraceptive for 3 years. So now I don't have to worry about it. And one of the positives of the implant is that 50% of women don't get their period...

PrettyVacant

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
this is mainly for the girls, but guys can post aswell...

what would you do if you found out you (or your partner) was pregnant? would you keep? have an abortion? put it up for adoption? tell your parents about it..?

and boys, if your gf was pregnant would you stay with her, or leave her?

and girls, has your period ever been over a week late and the reason not been pregnancy? what are other reasons your period could be this late?
I won't have sex in the first place. :D
Firstly, it's not legal.
Secondly, I've been brainwashed by those PD exercises.
Thirdly, I dislike babies.

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
Loz#1 said:
If I fell pregnant tomorrow, or in the near future, I will not have the child. I do not have the financial, emotional and/or physical means to go through a pregnancy nor raise a child.
i half agree. I don't hav the emotional, physical and financial means or resources to have a child...but i don't think that a could abort. Not as a means of contraception. I would probably put it up for adoption.

As for the whole late period thing...maybe ur body has gone through some sort of change, or stress. Have you lost a lot of weight? Or are you under alot of pressure or stress? It's not always a bad thing that makes you late. But then, you could have an iron deficiency, or a problem with an organ.

CieL

HSC
SamTan*06* said:
I would probably put it up for adoption.
Would you really part with your own flesh and blood, not knowing when (if ever) they'll be adopted, nor where they'll go to... hmm..

I dont think I'd be able to.. I'd probably abort cos I dont want to burden the earth's resources with my mistake

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
CieL said:
Would you really part with your own flesh and blood, not knowing when (if ever) they'll be adopted, nor where they'll go to... hmm..

I dont think I'd be able to.. I'd probably abort cos I dont want to burden the earth's resources with my mistake
My mum had to put her first child up for adoption. She says it was hard for her, but she had too coz she wasn't 4 abortion. My older sister found us about 4 or 5 years ago, and we've been happy since :)

HSC
N/A
^ aww that's sweet

I can't see myself ever giving a child up for adoption.

Abortion though... that's something I would do. I don't want any child of mine having to go through life wondering why her mum gave her away, and there is no way in hell I would willingly bring a child into this world before I was sure I was emotionally, physically and financially ready to.

I hope I never have to seriously consider either option, though.

CieL

HSC
glitterfairy said:
I don't want any child of mine having to go through life wondering why her mum gave her away, and there is no way in hell I would willingly bring a child into this world before I was sure I was emotionally, physically and financially ready to.
Plus I dont want to burden other people having to feed, clothe, and bring up the kid that I was supposed to do myself...

It's like how people in Africa have so many kids... well, that's what it seems like when watching World Vision.. asking people to donate a dollar a day.. what they should be donating is condoms

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
SamTan*06* said:
i half agree. I don't hav the emotional, physical and financial means or resources to have a child...but i don't think that a could abort. Not as a means of contraception. I would probably put it up for adoption.

As for the whole late period thing...maybe ur body has gone through some sort of change, or stress. Have you lost a lot of weight? Or are you under alot of pressure or stress? It's not always a bad thing that makes you late. But then, you could have an iron deficiency, or a problem with an organ.
Is that directed at me?

Well, I have no problem with adoption, but there's also that whole 9 months pregnant thing. Doctors visits, hosptial fees, etc etc, I'm in no way able to manage that.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
SamTan*06* said:
Its not directed at anyone. It's just my point of view, people's experience and Opra.
All good, was just a bit confused.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
hey guys havnt used this thread in a while, anyway my best mate dave has a major problemo and asked me for advice..heres the situation, he and his gf had sex a week ago, which he came in her. she is on the pill, has never missed a pill and has never been outside the 12 hour safety net, its always either on time or 2-3 hours..ok she was meant to have her period this sat, and is taking the sugar pills thingy, but hasnt had it yet? what is going on, is she pregnant? should also note that she has skipped like 1 or 2 of her period cycles whilst on the pill, hasnt bled in like 2mths, would that impact on the arrival? anyway advice is needed..

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Hmm, with the skipping of period cycles.. when on the pill I routinely skip cycles (actually, I NEVER use the sugar pills - I'll go six months without having a period, and it's quite safe to do so), and when I go off it for a month or three I notice it takes a while for the cycle to return to "normal" (or relative normality - irregularity is why I started taking it in the first place). If she's been consistent with taking them I wouldn't be too worried, but if it's delayed for more than a week and a half or so I'd think about going and seeing a doctor.

Hope that helps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)