Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
omfg i sound like those drugy kids now lol
All g, i've heard worse.
Storytime with DAL: One of my friends at an 18's party overdosed on weed and passed out. He kind of stopped breathing and we called the ambulance and he was in hospital for the whole weekend. He was curry to so his parents killed him XDD.
His one of the reasons i'm never gonna do weed, that moment when your friend passes out and momentarily you think he died, its a bad feeling

AppleTea

HSC
All g, i've heard worse.
Storytime with DAL: One of my friends at an 18's party overdosed on weed and passed out. He kind of stopped breathing and we called the ambulance and he was in hospital for the whole weekend. He was curry to so his parents killed him XDD.
His one of the reasons i'm never gonna do weed, that moment when your friend passes out and momentarily you think he died, its a bad feeling
LOL. Overdosed on weed. :tennisclap:

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
All g, i've heard worse.
self control is important. if your friend was me and my parent found out, expect 4 chopstickes stuck up my ass whilst i'm overdosed as i'm carried to the hospital.

AppleTea

HSC
Oh if we're going into weed stories..
Be me like 2 years ago: *Ring Ring* Hello it's the ***** Police we've got your son (it's my brother) in custody could you please come down.
Laughing like crazy thinking my brother dun goofed hard.

Parents go off and when they come back I found out brother has been caught in a known drug spot and will now be disowned by my dad.
This lasts for about a year. LOL. he still got to live in the house but he had to wash up and keep his dishes separate from the family. :lol:

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
you can't even overdose on weed but
He has some problem with his nerves and receptors and shit (due to car crash ages ago) and so cause he had too much, the effects of the hallucinogen some shit to fuck up inside and he shut down, but not for too long.
Yeh you cant actually OD on weed, but he was special case

AppleTea

HSC
He has some problem with his nerves and receptors and shit (due to car crash ages ago) and so cause he had too much, the effects of the hallucinogen some shit to fuck up inside and he shut down, but not for too long.
Yeh you cant actually OD on weed, but he was special case
I wonder if he went on a mad trip because of the messed up "receptors and shit"

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I wonder if he went on a mad trip because of the messed up "receptors and shit"
Probs, he said he remembered seeing like triple vision and then everything went blank.
it's alrite his a fckin soldier, just keeps on smoking and drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)