Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleTea

HSC
just keep pushing bro
they can't say no to the banta
True true cheers for the advice mstr.bants

Ok LoveLe how about this: picnic out the front of my house there's this doozy spot by the water over looking the harbour bridge and opera house.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
True true cheers for the advice mstr.bants

Ok LoveLe how about this: picnic out the front of my house there's this doozy spot by the water over looking the harbour bridge and opera house.
LoveLe? Did you mean "Nicole"? LOL

I like staying inside and having a LAN party instead o 3o/

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Sometimes I want to leave. But then you realise the only cool mates you have is BOS
too true.
i would never have a converstation like this at my school ;-; *cries selective school bubble*

and this was a pretty interesting convo to read. ive had some wine and stuff on 'formal occasions' with parents, but never been to a 'proper teenage party', whatever that is....:/ am i missing out?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
too true.
i would never have a converstation like this at my school ;-; *cries selective school bubble*

and this was a pretty interesting convo to read. ive had some wine and stuff on 'formal occasions' with parents, but never been to a 'proper teenage party', whatever that is....:/ am i missing out?
I don't think you're missing out! I love to have "organic" fun with my mates, just going out for KBBQ, gaming, arcades, doing crafts with my grills so we can fuck up plushies LOL!

MilkyCat_

HSC
Okay how does this sound
Double date
AppleTea + WLL
BanterKing (Myself) + Kittyrules

AppleTea

HSC
Okay how does this sound
Double date
AppleTea + WLL
BanterKing (Myself) + Kittyrules
Yeh sounds like a plan. however can I suggest a rearrangement? Me and you milfy and the ladies can join/spectate if they wish?? sound good o.o

MilkyCat_

HSC
Yeh sounds like a plan. however can I suggest a rearrangement? Me and you milfy and the ladies can join/spectate if they wish?? sound good o.o
I thought it would have ended up like this later on in the night
but if your keen to jump right in i'm keen as well

AppleTea

HSC
I thought it would have ended up like this later on in the night
but if your keen to jump right in i'm keen as well
Well I you've been on my mind throughout the day for long enough so I thought why not just take a leap for it rn

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
We are one crazy bunch, I'm just going to hide in safety with DAL because thats how desperate the situation is D:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
There is no hiding or safety now LoveLe. you forsake your privacy when you posted the photo.
LOL! I'm not someone who is scared to show half her face online :p I just need a corner to back the fuck away from this intensifying passion

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
We are one crazy bunch, I'm just going to hide in safety with DAL because thats how desperate the situation is D:
i think im gonna follow your lead, and head off to sleep. its getting much too heated here and i have a physics prac test and early morning choir tomorrow

you lads have fun then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)