Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkyCat_

HSC
Milfy I'm in! to hell with the bants I've just snagged me self an over-achieving asian girl. doozy the rents aren't going to be so disappointed with me anymore.
I am proud of you. You've set your goals, worked your absolute hardest and look at you now. Hopefully now you two can find a nice apartment in the city and pursue your career aspirations together :)

AppleTea

HSC
Probs, he said he remembered seeing like triple vision and then everything went blank.
it's alrite his a fckin soldier, just keeps on smoking and drinking
triple vision sounds insane...
I've only ever been under the influence once and it was like a dream with crazy time loops. I'd be jumping up and down trying to see if I could float away liek being on the moon or something. then time would skip (probs memory) and I was having a feed at a chicken shop. tbh I met someone for the first time then and I think I came off as a downy... I was slapping my face and probs looked dumb af.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Milfy I'm in! to hell with the bants I've just snagged me self an over-achieving asian girl. doozy the rents aren't going to be so disappointed with me anymore.
Hahhahah, bro i like this kid already

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Weow, you only know me as over-achieving? Tut tut. DON'T FEEL LOVED ENOUGH, MATE.

NOT EVEN SURE IF COMPLIMENT OR INSULT

AppleTea

HSC
I am proud of you. You've set your goals, worked your absolute hardest and look at you now. Hopefully now you two can find a nice apartment in the city and pursue your career aspirations together :)
My career aspirations lel. I'll just be the gold digger and live off her 10 figure salary, whilst looking at her 10/10 figure

AppleTea

HSC
Weow, you only know me as over-achieving? Tut tut. DON'T FEEL LOVED ENOUGH, MATE.

NOT EVEN SURE IF COMPLIMENT OR INSULT
Well... maybe we should get to know each other better then? wanna go watch ant-man it was just "deffo recommend" by a mate.

Oh! You were talking about DAL :c My bad!
Nah nah of course I was talking about you LoveLe.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Well... maybe we should get to know each other better then? wanna go watch ant-man it was just "deffo recommend" by a mate.
Rule #1: NEVER EVER go to the movies for a first date.
Amateur.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)