Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
alright so we go one outs and then grab some kfc after? maybe a lil something something on the side ;)
sounds good habib, but how about we get some kebabs instead and do phat skids in my rexy

AppleTea

HSC
I think i'm going to cry this kid at my school has the maddest name... stormboy hahaha wtf what a sik kunt aie

Ambility

HSC
Just had my prelim. physics yearly. I'm pretty happy with it, finished early, found some mistakes. I know there was still mistakes in there though.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Just had my prelim. physics yearly. I'm pretty happy with it, finished early, found some mistakes. I know there was still mistakes in there though.
I have mine tomorrow.

I hope you did well though

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
My whole life leading till now is a mistake, need to get my shit together for year 12

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Graceuf

HSC
Maths went well. Ancient went.

Had to finish early to catch buses but I don't think it affected me much. I was over it by then anyway. Chem and Extension tomorrow. Hoping the trig gods will smile upon me.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Maths went well. Ancient went.

Had to finish early to catch buses but I don't think it affected me much. I was over it by then anyway. Chem and Extension tomorrow. Hoping the trig gods will smile upon me.
Samee bro. I know the metals and chemical earth topics, i just gotta go over water. Energy isnt in our test coz we didnt finish :p. Plus i have to go over empirical and molecular formula calculation and molar volume shit. Im contemplating whether to finish chem then do maths or take a break from chem and do maths now.

Graceuf

HSC
Samee bro. I know the metals and chemical earth topics, i just gotta go over water. Energy isnt in our test coz we didnt finish [emoji14]. Plus i have to go over empirical and molecular formula calculation and molar volume shit. Im contemplating whether to finish chem then do maths or take a break from chem and do maths now.
I think we still have some hydrocarbon stuff to finish but we still have the rest of the topic. I gotta go over my metals stuff cause my brain had apparently blocked term 2 from my brain.

I'm doing maths now. I figure I can always cram Chem in the hour between exams. XD

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Lol, i just gotta go over some trig stuff for maths, other than that im all g.
I think the main part of metals is remembering the process of recycling aluminium and extracting copper from its ore. I can see those as good 5 mark questions. Out of my notes, metals has the most content and water has the least, so ima just do water now and then do maths.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
The only thing motivating me atm is the fact that after tomorrow, i get to catch up with all the tv i missed

rehmariam

HSC
Im quite good when writing essays but when it comes to creative writing I suck like no tomorrow. I need some tips and advice to help me.. My exam is tmrw i know leave me alone ahha

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I can't MX1 for shit, can some Asian girl go in for me and do it? They won't realise you don't look like me, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)