• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Tbh who watches tv these days

On a different note, should I start yr12 stuff on my own since prelims are pretty much over
TV SHOWS = Netflix and chill = finally finishing dexter = simpsons + family guy marathons
not explicitly watching tv cause no one does that

And yes you should cause you have nothing else to do and may as do something useful. Once exams are over im gonna revise over the first three 4u topics and then continue on, as well as with 3u.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
TV SHOWS = Netflix and chill = finally finishing dexter = simpsons + family guy marathons
not explicitly watching tv cause no one does that

And yes you should cause you have nothing else to do and may as do something useful. Once exams are over im gonna revise over the first three 4u topics and then continue on, as well as with 3u.
dayummmmm you fast

Sien

HSC
probs not
but then again, maths tutoring goes too fast for me
my mind starts to shut down after like an hr and for the next hr or so, i can't concentrate at all. Then i have to relearn almost everything by myself again at home :/ So i'm kind of questioning the value of tutoring for myself

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Yeh my mx1 test was by far the hardest test of the whole prelims. No wait, let me rephrase that, it was an EXTREMELY LONG test which we were only given 1.5 hrs for. I think this may be the first test EVER that i didnt do every question, but it was a problem with everyone and everyone struggled with the time. Not happy with the time allocated.
But on a positive note, PRELIMS ARE OVER!!!!
*takes shirt and pants off then runs around the street naked*

but then again, maths tutoring goes too fast for me
my mind starts to shut down after like an hr and for the next hr or so, i can't concentrate at all. Then i have to relearn almost everything by myself again at home :/ So i'm kind of questioning the value of tutoring for myself
My tutor goes fast as well which i really prefer coz it keeps me focused throughout the lesson. If it's too slow i fall asleep. I remember my first lesson i struggled so hard to keep up, but now it's normal for me. It's why i fall asleep at school coz we literally spend double periods going over like 2 formulas

AppleTea

HSC
[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhR6enHT0A9h64pDyz[/video]

When Milfy gets caught

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Oh shit man that's a really shitty day there
if you wanna talk about, we're all here to listen
Yeah...I feel like its possibly the end of that. He says he still loves me but he's conflicted with the difficulties of a semi-LDR and frustrated from all the little arguments/problems. I'm still a little unsure of what the core of the problem led him to decide that we should just stop...But I'll be seeing him on Monday to talk it out, face-to-face.

AppleTea

HSC
Yeah...I feel like its possibly the end of that. He says he still loves me but he's conflicted with the difficulties of a semi-LDR and frustrated from all the little arguments/problems. I'm still a little unsure of what the core of the problem led him to decide that we should just stop...But I'll be seeing him on Monday to talk it out, face-to-face.
Will you have finished all your exams by monday?
also what that fuqboi thinking how could he even think of leaving the perfect specimen

Last edited:

Sien

HSC
Maybe you should put it off until the hsc is over, breaking up right before the hsc is not a smart move. I have heard stories...
Hold up, he still likes you but wants to break up wot that's like saying I like money but I want to burn it
I'm beginning to suspect that his breaking down from stress

AppleTea

HSC
Maybe you should put it off until the hsc is over, breaking up right before the hsc is not a smart move. I have heard stories...
Hold up, he still likes you but wants to break up wot that's like saying I like money but I want to burn it
I'm beginning to suspect that his breaking down from stress
no wtf don't wait till hsc that's a year away are you crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)