• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleTea

HSC
Hey WLL,
Milfy and I would like to extend an offer to become our 3rd partner if shit goes sour.

kind regards,
AppleT

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Similar-ish situation. Mate and his sig. other broke up, and like he got screwed over for his Prelims because of it.
see what i mean when i said stories
How were everyone's exams/studies?
business studies- come with 0 knowledge, fk it bsing to a whole new lvl
jap- finished like 1000 jis in like less than 40 mins dafak, i'm never this fast i think i might've skipped a section or something ._.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Hey WLL,
Milfy and I would like to extend an offer to become our 3rd partner if shit goes sour.

kind regards,
AppleT
I'll keep that in mind :)

Similar-ish situation. Mate and his sig. other broke up, and like he got screwed over for his Prelims because of it.
Yeah. Thats teenagers in an overall sense - very emotional creatures when it comes to romance, where its too over the top. Although I have nothing to worry about if it does fuck with my Prelims. However, if anything does happen, I keep studies and relationships separate for the sake of my ATAR LOL.

business studies- come with 0 knowledge, fk it bsing to a whole new lvl
jap- finished like 1000 jis in like less than 40 mins dafak, i'm never this fast i think i might've skipped a section or something ._.
That was me in Business Studies Trials, I went in, not knowing shit on Global Marketing Strategies (because I forgot to study it). And then in the essay section, there were two questions. One was a Finance question and the other was a Global Marketing Strategies one. I hate Finance essays, I knew that if I did the Finance essay, I would get a mystery mark.

So I bullshitted Global Marketing strategies and sprout shit on Apple. BAM. 19/20. LOL

Will you be continuing Business? From what I hear from you and DAL, I doubt it :p

Last edited:

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Hm? Stories? Spreading, or people like myself posting similar stories?
I was referencing to my previous post for appletea, dw about it

I'll keep that in mind :)

Yeah. Thats teenagers in an overall sense - very emotional creatures when it comes to romance, where its too over the top. Although I have nothing to worry about if it does fuck with my Prelims. However, if anything does happen, I keep studies and relationships separate for the sake of my ATAR LOL.

That was me in Business Studies Trials, I went in, not knowing shit on Global Marketing Strategies (because I forgot to study it). And then in the essay section, there were two questions. One was a Finance question and the other was a Global Marketing Strategies one. I hate Finance essays, I knew that if I did the Finance essay, I would get a mystery mark.

So I bullshitted Global Marketing strategies and sprout shit on Apple. BAM. 19/20. LOL

Will you be continuing Business? From what I hear from you and DAL, I doubt it [emoji14]
plz

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

AppleTea

HSC
I was referencing to my previous post for appletea, dw about it

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
lol he said it screwed up prelims :lol: nearly everyone i know is studying the night before or the morning of what a joke lol

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Competing. And it's not exactly "fun" to watch. Maybe for a few minutes, but not for 3 hours. It's more enjoyable actually doing it.
how the fck r u meant to compete if your in year 11? unless you acceleraed chem or learnt ahead, which i have done neither of

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
@DatAtarLyfe.

Pull off a big prank for the end of year :p?

In 2012, my cohort drenched lots of teachers with water, threw flour and then chicken feathers over them :p

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
speaking of chem, do you guys reckon i should get a chem tutor for year 12? Im top 3 atm in class but am not sure if i will be able to maintain in year 12, not sure if the content gets harder. I understand all the concepts coz i pay attention (chem is bae)
I do phys and maths tutor already

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
how the fck r u meant to compete if your in year 11? unless you acceleraed chem or learnt ahead, which i have done neither of
Year 11's are also allowed to participate. The competition is open for both years. I did it so that I could get some prep for next year, our team didn't actually expect to get to Nationals. Kinda daunting.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
@DatAtarLyfe.

Pull off a big prank for the end of year :p?

In 2012, my cohort drenched lots of teachers with water, threw flour and then chicken feathers over them :p
Hope so, we pretty much plan on just causing the most havoc ever. I've already planned out that im gonna throw eggs in through the staff room windows. Also plan on cling wrapping everything and everyone. gonna wrap the year 7 shelter with the year 7's in it XD.
Soo stoked to get back at the teachers that are shit
I actually think i remember that prank lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)