• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Will you have finished all your exams by monday?
also what that fuqboi thinking how could he even think of leaving the perfect specimen
Yeah, Monday is my day off, Year 11s will still have exams on Monday and Tuesday, but I'll be free on Monday, we were planning to meet on that day anyways to catch up. But I guess now its for a different reason, more for talking stuff out.

Maybe you should put it off until the hsc is over, breaking up right before the hsc is not a smart move. I have heard stories...
Hold up, he still likes you but wants to break up wot that's like saying I like money but I want to burn it
I'm beginning to suspect that his breaking down from stress
Well, its always been a bit complicated. Most of our frustrations come from the lack of seeing each other (I would say once a month was lucky if I was able to get out) and eventually...I guess he's just had enough? Yeah...he says he still loves me, yet every time he thinks of us and about me, he thinks of the pain I cause...so

she suggested he's the one who might want the break? I'm guessing things you've heard have been from people who were dumped
He explicitly said he couldn't continue on with the relationship...but I guess we are holding it off until we get to really sit down and talk about it for once IRL. Praying that we won't end...seriously, I love him too much but eurgh. I feel more stressed over that issue rather than the butt rape I'm about to get in MX1.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Not trying to jinx you or anything but if you do break up, can you still be friends or nah

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Not trying to jinx you or anything but if you do break up, can you still be friends or nah

Most possibly? Though it would be pretty heart breaking to spend time as mates with someone you accustomed to as your boyfriend/girlfriend previously. I don't think I would have enough self control to not burst out crying every time we are in call for a League game or something.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
HEYYY GUYS RANDOM CHIME I HAVENT READ WHAT YOU JUST WROTE BUT IDC
BECAUSE

IM GOING TO GERMANYYYYYYY FOR 10 WEEKS FOR FREEEEEEEEE :D
i got the scholarship omgomgomogmomgomgomgomgogmg

anyways,
continue on :)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
BECAUSE

anyways,
congrats bro, i always wanted to go germany but for the futbol

AppleTea

HSC
BECAUSE

anyways,
ohhh nice congrats send us some photos of your trip i've never been
btw what are you doing there? is it like an exchange student program or just fuck around for 10 months

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
BECAUSE

anyways,
Congratulations!

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
BECAUSE

anyways,
Congrats but worse timing ever

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
congrats bro, i always wanted to go germany but for the futbol
haha i'm not that into football so eh but it's really quite lovely :)

ohhh nice congrats send us some photos of your trip i've never been
btw what are you doing there? is it like an exchange student program or just fuck around for 10 months
yaaaas i shall!
im going on an exchange thing but no one is coming to australia to live with me. im just staying with someone over there, going to school, living da german life etc. apparently there will also be like some 1 week special program thingo for all the winners but im not sure yet. there's also a black tie event where they 'present our scholarships' which is exciting!
LOL 10 weeks not months :p i wish it was 10 months omgg

Congratulations!
thankyouuuu!!!! :D

AppleTea

HSC
yaaaas i shall!
im going on an exchange thing but no one is coming to australia to live with me. im just staying with someone over there, going to school, living da german life etc. apparently there will also be like some 1 week special program thingo for all the winners but im not sure yet. there's also a black tie event where they 'present our scholarships' which is exciting!
you can do anything if you put your mind to it! just stay behind illegally and dodge customs totally worth it

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
yaaaas i shall!
Dude 10 weeks is still a lot of time. That's pree sick you can party like crazy and not get busted by parents and shit

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Btw, i think this is the most amount of ppl that have been on the thread since before prelims lol

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Dude 10 weeks is still a lot of time. That's pree sick you can party like crazy and not get busted by parents and shit
lol what is the party life? D: also i will have german parents so idk whether i would be busted anyway
but yeahhhhh 10 weeks is the longest ive been there yay! ill miss my good ol' aussie christmas again though, for the second time in a row :/ but hey german christmas is amazinggg so not that fussed huehue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)