Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT123

HSC

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
But hey, his teaching is way better than most other math teachers who never jig :p He actually knows his shit
Well then that's definitely a plus
(although he should tell his students when he jigs )

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I'm interested in posting up a thread to sell my notes for Business Studies since I finish it soon in October O 3O. Don't know if anyone would be interested though T_____T Maybe make a package with all my past papers and the papers I practiced with, aaah. Not sure.
Maybe you should, but i'll probs just derail Business lol.
Idk why i hate business so much

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Btw congrats on making it to LG on reps.
"WrittenLoveLetters will become famous soon enough" LOL

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
my deepest ragrats why i didn't choose music
must've been high or something when i was choosing my subjects
Yeh, i was high when i picked my subjects. I feel bad for WLL, she's like the only one in this thread that enjoys business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Btw congrats on making it to LG on reps.
LG? What does LG mean o____o?

Maybe you should, but i'll probs just derail Business lol.
Idk why i hate business so much
I'm sure a lot of people are interested in buying notes, but I just wonder how many.
Maybe you're not a social science person, so you find it uninteresting and difficult to give fucks to LOL

I think music is a lot harder, and actually, it sounds so hard that Music students want to cut themselves LOL. Like, don't you have to create a piece, like a major work? I don't know, sounds difficult and calls for so much originality, I can't handle it.
If you're doing Business Studies now, don't worry. I was in the same spot, I wanted to drop my Accelerated Business Studies class (Preliminary) because its so fucking boring.

HSC Business is a lot better. Personally enjoyed Operations, Marketing and Finance. Human Resources is lame.

yea sorry wll :\ you're like the only person i know who enjoys business
I'm someone who has been doing Business Studies for 3 years :) With 2 years being Preliminaries, so I suffered through a lot more of tedious pain than anyone who is doing Preliminary Business right now. And its not like I absolutely blindly love Business Studies, I actually hated Business Studies, I was about to drop after 2 years of just maintaining a 17/20 for every essay.

But I kept it so I could get 2 units done before my HSC year which is, obviously 2016 with you guys.

But now I fucking love it. Its was what started me off to being known as that hardcore social science carry in my grade XD And really defined my love for social sciences LOL

anyone doing legal?
I wanted to do Legal Studies (to go with my Business Studies and Economics) BUT MUM TOLD ME CHEMISTRY OR PHYSICS, JUST IN CASE MY DESIRED UNIVERSITY COURSE CHANGES UFOFIEHWAOIHAWOIFHEAW.
But then Legal sounds kind of boring and not that challenging.

Last edited:

blackbird_14

HSC
I totally agree.

I think music is a lot harder, and actually, it sounds so hard that Music students want to cut themselves LOL. Like, don't you have to create a piece, like a major work? I don't know, sounds difficult and calls for so much originality, I can't handle it.
Music is a constant pain, composition kills, along with the logbook- that's a total pain in the ass- explaining why you decided to put said note/motif/melody/harmony there. Like why. Who really would want to know why you put that there. Argh! And yes, a 2 minute composition (the major project) for the HSC- all has to be original too.

Apart from composition though, I love music, especially performing in an ensemble (I'm an orchestra kid) and analysing songs to an extent. I have a love/hate relationship with music. Gotta love love/hate relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)