Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
oh yeh, on the topic of sleep, my 3u teacher decides it's a good idea to move my 3u class from 7:45am to 7:15AM!!!
WTF, that means i have to literally wake up at 6 (inb4alltheselectivekidscomplaintheywakeupat5tocatchtrain)

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
HAha, I burst out laughing today when deputy principals tells us students we should be sleeping around 9-11 hours each day. Like how is that possible? He told us, we shouldn't be only studying, we should be exercising, as well as eating correctly and also socialize with friends lmao, do you guys get enough sleep? Or are you sleep deprived like me?
That will be the day when i come out of the room refreshed, leave my dramas and anime, and actually exercise ie standing infront of my front yard and photosynthesize all those natural sun rays that i missed for the past 16 years

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
HAha, I burst out laughing today when deputy principals tells us students we should be sleeping around 9-11 hours each day. Like how is that possible? He told us, we shouldn't be only studying, we should be exercising, as well as eating correctly and also socialize with friends lmao, do you guys get enough sleep? Or are you sleep deprived like me?

I can barely sleep for 7 hours when I'm relaxing in the holidays :/

blackbird_14

HSC
oh yeh, on the topic of sleep, my 3u teacher decides it's a good idea to move my 3u class from 7:45am to 7:15AM!!!
WTF, that means i have to literally wake up at 6 (inb4alltheselectivekidscomplaintheywakeupat5tocatchtrain)
I feel for you! Mine starts at 7.30am- waking up 15 minutes earlier would be more painful than it already is.

Fiction

HSC
I can barely sleep for 7 hours when I'm relaxing in the holidays :/
That's probably a good thing, considering the alternative is hauling yourself from a warm, comfy bed after 10+ hours of sleep :p Like moi.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I looked at the clock, it said 10AM, and I was in Maths. And I was like. I could've been sleeping until now.

EDIT: 420th post, HEHEHEHEHHE

Last edited:

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
That's probably a good thing, considering the alternative is hauling yourself from a warm, comfy bed after 10+ hours of sleep :p Like moi.
Yeah true but I still find the process of getting out of bed hard as its so warm and comfortable!

Sien

HSC
heh gg to you
meanwhile, i'm chillin in my afternoon class with my mates

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
:(

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd be lucky to get 6-7 hours during Year 11 and especially, during Year 12.

Though, apparently the dux of my year was an early bird (slept at like 8 or 9 pm and was like never sleep deprived) and I've heard similar stories for the brightest students out there.

Still sleep deprived as a university student but fortunately, I only have 3 university days as opposed to 5 full school days per week.

I think I woke up at 5:45 for 4U morning classes back in Year 12 (that being said, I had no morning classes in Year 11).

SammyT123

HSC
Am I the only one who wakes up at 5 without an alarm

I sleep at 11 so I guess it's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Am I the only one who wakes up at 5 without an alarm

I sleep at 11 so I guess it's ok

My body is trained to sleep for 9 hrs. SO if i went to bed at 11, i wouldn't wake up till 8-9 (this is without an alarm)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
heh gg to you
meanwhile, i'm chillin in my afternoon class with my mates
We did avo classes for the first 2 weeks, but everyone was cbs and no one payed attention :p. So my teacher changed it to morning.
I can see the benefits of morning cause you concentrate soo much more, but stuff getting up in the morning..

Sien

HSC
We did avo classes for the first 2 weeks, but everyone was cbs and no one payed attention :p. So my teacher changed it to morning.
I can see the benefits of morning cause you concentrate soo much more, but stuff getting up in the morning..
my eyes are glue shut in the morning
but apparently the morning class teacher in my school sometimes jigg his lessons and he is the head teacher so lol i guess his not a morning person either

SammyT123

HSC
my eyes are glue shut in the morning
but apparently the morning class teacher in my school sometimes jigg his lessons and he is the head teacher so lol i guess his not a morning person either
Head teacher jigs classes
I have no words lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)