Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rand_althor

HSC
is this something I'm supposed to know by now..? never thought of that method
It isn't really a method you learn (e.g. completing the square). Solving the equation requires you to be able to manipulate an equation, and that is a skill you should have.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
It isn't really a method you learn (e.g. completing the square). Solving the equation requires you to be able to manipulate an equation, and that is a skill you should have.
Thanks for sharing! It's something pretty new I have never done, nice to see some simple ways to reach the solution

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
would you also be able to answer that question using the remainder theorem? sorry if this is a stupid question but its been a while since i did polynomials

stellyy

HSC
would you also be able to answer that question using the remainder theorem? sorry if this is a stupid question but its been a while since i did polynomials
yeah that's what I was thinking! apart from the fact the original question came from calculus sketching

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Who's doing an all nighter? I am, I have a maths exam tomorrow

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I wanted to share this thought...something I always think when I see Year 10s thinking they are top shit "Oh god, you don't know what senior school is like, you poor children, please don't get butt raped too hard when you realise Year 11 is easier than Year 12"

rand_althor

HSC
If you managed to find that x=-1 was a root, then you would need to do long division to finish the factorisation.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I wanted to share this thought...something I always think when I see Year 10s thinking they are top shit "Oh god, you don't know what senior school is like, you poor children, please don't get butt raped too hard when you realise Year 11 is easier than Year 12"
Lol when I see yr10s acting all high and mighty, the urge to backhand slap is stronk
Who's doing an all nighter? I am, I have a maths exam tomorrow
That me 1 yr ago, I learnt better time management but it only applies for maths.for some reason lol

Graceuf

HSC
So I found out today that I'm going to have 5 periods of Maths next Thursdsy...

I like Maths but it's going to be a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)