Prelim english advanced? (1 Viewer)

moeycq

b0$$
HSC
Anyone else doing english advanced as a HSC course?

What have you guys done so far in your class?

Atm, not very happy with our teacher at all, just completed an assesment task with a test weighting 15% and a speech weighting 5%. Based on journeys, had 'The Road Not Taken' and all this other crap.. was fairly easy but our class prep was not great at all, was more analyzing texts ourself and learning physical, inner and imaginative types of journeys etc..

Has everyone else finished the topic of journeys? How far ahead are you and how are you finding adv. english?

HSC
Anyone else doing english advanced as a HSC course?

What have you guys done so far in your class?

Atm, not very happy with our teacher at all, just completed an assesment task with a test weighting 15% and a speech weighting 5%. Based on journeys, had 'The Road Not Taken' and all this other crap.. was fairly easy but our class prep was not great at all, was more analyzing texts ourself and learning physical, inner and imaginative types of journeys etc..

Has everyone else finished the topic of journeys? How far ahead are you and how are you finding adv. english?
okay i lol at first sentence

anyway we just started the journey today..
prior to taht we were doing comparative unit

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
we've been doing 'changing perspectives'
two assessment tasks so far, two of the easiest things ive ever done in my life, my teacher is pathetic, i used to love english, now i loathe it, thankgod for extension

its probably not your teacher, its just that english is a piece of shit.
a teacher of ours said today 'the english syllabus is child abuse'

:) i wouldnt stress, it never feels like were getting anything done.

Guesss

HSC
We've been stuck on Othello since the beginning of the term! WTF! We have an in class essay coming up soon!

moeycq

b0$$
HSC
we've been doing 'changing perspectives'
two assessment tasks so far, two of the easiest things ive ever done in my life, my teacher is pathetic, i used to love english, now i loathe it, thankgod for extension

its probably not your teacher, its just that english is a piece of shit.
a teacher of ours said today 'the english syllabus is child abuse'

:) i wouldnt stress, it never feels like were getting anything done.
haha yeah you remind me of my teacher, she would come into class, give us a worksheet and then put her head down on her table and rest.

quite frustrating, even happened a day before our assessment.

it's just basically going beyond what the question is asking you in the assessments i guess to get those extra marks.. most of the work is easy but it feels as if we are going through the syllabus sooo slowwwly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)