Premier League- Favourite Team (1 Viewer)

Villa94

HSC
Which team do you go for in the Premier League? Any Aston Villa fans?

Villa94

HSC
Yeah mate, Villa supporter here. Exciting times for us at the moment. Martin O'Neill has built a really solid squad, in my opinion, capable of taking us to a Champions League finish with a top four spot.

Death to Birmingham City :evilfire:
Finally someone who doesnt go for one of the top 4 and is an aston villa fan! Im really surprised about the current position but your right MArtin O'Neill has made a good squad, he improved the defence heaps last transfer window and milner is playing great too. But theres still more to go, do you remeber last year when they were coming 3rd later in the season than this? Hopefully this year they can stay up there and get into champions league and win the carling cup semi next month.

debts

HSC
N/A
bleh, i'm such a fence sitter. basically i like man city and arsenal - yes i'm a lowly bandwagoner etc etc

ATAR_boy

HSC
bleh, i'm such a fence sitter. basically i like man city and arsenal - yes i'm a lowly bandwagoner etc etc
LOL>> how can you like two clubs which are the opposite. Arsenal -- never spends and Man City -- cant stop spending. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)