Pretty Girl on the Train (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

novembre

HSC
N/A
I feel better now knowing that I should of flopped it out...
On another note, thanks guys. If fate were to bring us together again, I'll be thankful. If not, it was fun while it lasted... (15 wholesome minutes)
It's ok, if she's someone who is special in your life, you will see each other again.
You are brave for telling her she's pretty. :)
Good luck.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It's ok, if she's someone who is special in your life, you will see each other again.
You are brave for telling her she's pretty. :)
Good luck.
...Wtf are you even on? Fagjuice?

novembre

HSC
N/A
...Wtf are you even on? Fagjuice?
It's how I feel about this, and I'm being positive.
FYI I will not reply to any more of your posts, because I have more important and interesting things to do than to argue with someone on the internet :)

inJust

HSC
It's how I feel about this, and I'm being positive.
FYI I will not reply to any more of your posts, because I have more important and interesting things to do than to argue with someone on the internet :)
I have a feeling you're a girl.

fxjkhr

HSC
Shouldn't have been a pussy on the train and got her number

Eg155

HSC
This is the cutest story i've heard in agesss!
...if only all guys had the courage to speak up *in* the moment...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I, and well most girls, believe it is the male role to step up and ask out. It's hard to tell whether you're interested or not... signals can be mixed...
And why should guys step up when a lot of them have trouble reading the signals? Why must they do it. Sexism goes both ways.

Eg155

HSC
ok ok touche.
Just thought that males would be the one's that characterised the 'strength' in the relationship, as in nature? :L
... regardless, I'm now discovering that guys like to know that they are 'liked' before making a move...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
ok ok touche.
Just thought that males would be the one's that characterised the 'strength' in the relationship, as in nature? :L
... regardless, I'm now discovering that guys like to know that they are 'liked' before making a move...
I just assume I am and do it anyway. It's not hard. And if you aren't liked when you do it...Actually I don't know, that's never happened to me.

Eg155

HSC
I just assume I am and do it anyway. It's not hard. And if you aren't liked when you do it...Actually I don't know, that's never happened to me.
hmm if only more thought that way. it works that way for me usually... my friends go around (unknown to me -___- : 'eg likes you ;) '... guy is usually :O she like me?? :O then they ask out.
...maybe they need a self-confidence boost. or i am just crap at giving signals :L
'

novembre

HSC
N/A
It's okay for a girl to take initiative.

Girls, if you are so beautiful and you attract mainly men who are superficial (love you for your looks only),
are you going to sit there, wait for all the superficial ones to "chase" you and then choose 1 outta all of them?

So, when you see a good guy you are interested in, why not try to get to know him better?
You can initiate knowing him better --- that doesn't mean you are chasing him like crazy, just getting to see whether you are compatible, have chemistry, etc...which is much better than waiting for guys to chase you and having to select from only those who chase you in a very obvious way...what if all the guys who chase you are not who you want, and are not really compatible with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)