Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
There's only two showa on at the moment that are more boring that this: 24 and Lost.

I mean, what's so interesting about a group of men running around for an entire season. The original series wasn't even that great. Heroes was considerably better than this.
Heroes is a rip off version of XMEN.

I have watched all of nearly season 1 of it. Since i DL it for my cousin. Not as good as pb. :) plus it's commerical free

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
Heroes is a rip off version of XMEN.

I have watched all of nearly season 1 of it. Since i DL it for my cousin. Not as good as pb. :) plus it's commerical free
Ive watched all US aired episodes of prison break and heroes.

Season 2 Prison Break > Heroes, at least.. thats in my honest opinion

Heroes is so clicheed

J

jeddie76

prisonbreak is one of the three shows i watch every week. not because it's even particularly that great, just i need to find out what happens.

kay90

HSC
im disappointed with prison break.
used to love it, now that theyre "on the run" its getting boring.
nothing really that exciting happens.
its becoming like 24; great to watch at first then it gets repetitive.

Matthew89

HSC
kay90 said:
im disappointed with prison break.
used to love it, now that theyre "on the run" its getting boring.
nothing really that exciting happens.
its becoming like 24; great to watch at first then it gets repetitive.
I couldn't agree more. A lot of people quesioned whether it could last longer than the 1st season.

The last couple of episodes have been disappointing. However, there was also a point when i was disappointed with Lost, but now i'm loving it, so Prison Break might not be dead jut yet.

Team 1A

HSC
Its the greatest series of all time, as long as it doesn't go past season 3. Except from That 70's show of course :p

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Team 1A said:
Its the greatest series of all time, as long as it doesn't go past season 3. Except from That 70's show of course :p
nah, theres going to be 5 seasons :(

HSC
5?! Far out!

The ending was alright lol all in the same gaol. Anyone kow whats going on in the next season?

cuppy

HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
nah, theres going to be 5 seasons :(

i don't know how they are going to stretch it out to 5 seasons. i thought the 3rd season would be enough to wrap it up - i mean, what more can happen??

on the bright side 5 seasons = more Wentworth Miller :)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
5?! Far out!

The ending was alright lol all in the same gaol. Anyone kow whats going on in the next season?
haha, yeah im soo glad Bellick and T-Bag ended up in gaol. But, gosh, that gaol is sooo scary, and the guys there are sooo gay and creepy :s

I heard that in the 3rd season theres going to be this lady who is Michael's equivalent in intelligence, and she'l be a love interest for one of the guys. I also read somewhere that the Sarah Tancredi's actor, wont be in the 1st couple of episodes because she's pregnant, but the director says it fits the story plot.

cuppy said:
i don't know how they are going to stretch it out to 5 seasons. i thought the 3rd season would be enough to wrap it up - i mean, what more can happen??

on the bright side 5 seasons = more Wentworth Miller :)
yeah, i also thought that 3 seasons would be enough, but hey! as you said, more Wentworth Miller!!! <333 :D

HSC
Mani said:
haha, yeah im soo glad Bellick and T-Bag ended up in gaol. But, gosh, that gaol is sooo scary, and the guys there are sooo gay and creepy :s
Lol. I actually thought they were girls at first :shy: soo stupid...but Bellick was smashed!

I heard that in the 3rd season theres going to be this lady who is Michael's equivalent in intelligence, and she'l be a love interest for one of the guys. I also read somewhere that the Sarah Tancredi's actor, wont be in the 1st couple of episodes because she's pregnant, but the director says it fits the story plot.
:eek:

Actually now that you mentioned it i remember hearing about a woman. So will they try to make her pregnant in the series? Lincoln and the lady?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Lol. I actually thought they were girls at first :shy: soo stupid...but Bellick was smashed!

:eek:

Actually now that you mentioned it i remember hearing about a woman. So will they try to make her pregnant in the series? Lincoln and the lady?
lol, they're guys...most probably:p

i have no idea if that new lady will get pregnant, but i do think that Lincoln will like her, because his the only guy thats single :p

about the pregnancy, i was refering to the actor that plays Sarah Tancredi, the actor is pregnant, thats why sarah wont be in the 1st couple of episodes.

kylieee

myspace.com/_attitude
HSC
oh wow, didnt know that..
and wat happened at the end; scoffield just left the prison place!?
and wats this sona thing? is sona the prison place? federal or sumthing :S eh.

ZJ NingNing

HSC
I love Prison Break too. But, any of you guys heard the rumour about Wentworth Miller being gay and becoming uncoorperative with putting efforts in Prison Break?

I hope this rumour is wrong.

Teddy Lee

HSC
Agreed! I really want Scofield and Mahone to work together!! When Alex saved Michael in the fight I nearly died with happiness! I love those two characters!

yvettemaree47

HSC
ZJ NingNing said:
I love Prison Break too. But, any of you guys heard the rumour about Wentworth Miller being gay and becoming uncoorperative with putting efforts in Prison Break?

I hope this rumour is wrong.
Wentworth has denied being gay numerous times and from the interviews i've watched you can pretty much tell he isn't lying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)