PROGRESS IS SAUDI ARABIA: First female TV presenter dressed as a ninja (2 Viewers)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
There are extremists in every religion and ideology, you know, those that take things too far. quote]

Well if there was, then please do name some. Are they athiest (god forbid!), buddhist, christian? Do they detonated bombs? Suicide attack? I mean, if there were athiest extremists, they'd be running blowing up temples, churches and such right?

anonymous.92

HSC
Well if there was, then please do name some. Are they athiest (god forbid!), buddhist, christian? Do they detonated bombs? Suicide attack? I mean, if there were athiest extremists, they'd be running blowing up temples, churches and such right?
Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols, Buford O. Furrow, Jr., James von Brunn, Franz Fuchs, Baruch Goldstein etc.

Last edited:

anonymous.92

HSC
Except for the baruch thing, are the rest also religiously motivated?
von Brunn and Buford Furrow were white supremacists, so were technically acting in accordance to their belief that they are "superior." McVeigh and Nichols acted the way they did because they hated the government. There is another I could name, Eric Robert Rudolph. He was an adherent of Christian Identity, and because of that, he ended up targeting adoption clinics and gay nightclubs and such.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
are you a moron? being a member of a religion and attacking someone is not the same as attacking someone BECAUSE OF THEIR RELIGION

just piss off

anonymous.92

HSC
One tiny individual. It's negligible. How can you possibly compare that to the damage and destruction of those extremist muslims who terrorised our world in the name of their religion.
Negligible??? So the people who he killed aren't important because more people have been killed by muslims? What about the families and friends of the people Rudolph killed?? They certainly wouldn't find his actions negligible.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Negligible??? So the people who he killed aren't important because more people have been killed by muslims? What about the families and friends of the people Rudolph killed?? They certainly wouldn't find his actions negligible.
Well, when we compare it to the insurmountable damage and destruction caused by muslime extremist, then yes, I suppose it it negligible.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
-750.000 death toll of USA bombing Iraq including 40.000 US soldiers
Lol, you seem to neglect the fact that many of them are killed by iraq terrorist themselves (executions, suicide bombings, roadside bombings...)
One such incident which occured on the 15-16th november: Sixteen men shot, mutilated, beheaded in Saidan, Zouba, Abu Ghraib
Take a look at this website: Incidents :: Iraq Body Count

-6 million annual death from hunger (due to injustice in distribution of resources)

-50 Million death in the two World Wars + crusades
I'm at lost as to why you included the world wars or death from starvation.

-100 Million death during the genocide of the Americas and the african slave trade
That occured around 200 years ago. If you'll kindly take a look at other countries (even australia itself), you see that most have a rather bloody history. If you wanna talk about slavery, then I think you shouldn't ignore the fact that islam also promoted it. You might also want to note that the abolition of slavery is western countries influenced the abolition of slavery in muslim countries.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
did you look at the numbers properly?
16 soldiers killed? Please your posts get more ridiculous by the second. Look at the numbers properly will you?
One example you bumcleaner.
Also, you probably know nothing about history, but the muslims were the first to free the slaves.
Evidence for this.

Once you have studied history properly, and stopped listening to the medias lies then i will take you seriously. For now, your just an uneducated pest.
So everything's a conspiracy theory right???

Anderson101

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah i was part of a major lobby for that group to be put down

anonymous.92

HSC
Well, when we compare it to the insurmountable damage and destruction caused by muslime extremist, then yes, I suppose it it negligible.
Then according to your logic, deaths caused by terrorism are negligible compared to the deaths caused by poverty.

Lailaa

HSC
Contrary to this thread it is quite obvious who is treated as sexual objects in today's society.

Just ask a guy:

Who would you perve on: A covered muslim women or a non muslim women wearing shorts and a tank top??

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
being covered makes them more mysterious, makes you wonder what beauties (or uglies) lie beneath the veil, we can use our imagination, etc.

lol.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Contrary to this thread it is quite obvious who is treated as sexual objects in today's society.

Just ask a guy:

Who would you perve on: A covered muslim women or a non muslim women wearing shorts and a tank top??
I wouldn't perve on either. I'm not a sick fuck pervert that randomly watches women. I would however, be more inclined to talk to, be friends with or whatever, with the scantily clad woman (unless she was fat, ugly or just plain unnattractive). Religion has got nothing to do with it for me. For most men, they're more likely to grab the muslim and rip off her coverings to see whether there's actually somebody underneath.

anonymous.92

HSC
Nah you're wrong. I treat women who dress like human beings like fucking human beings.

I view women in the Hijab as a big ugly penguin, and a self-loathing one at that.

Fuck off back to Saudi Arabia
From all your previous posts, you seem Christian. Do you realise that the Bible instructs women to cover up in the same way muslims do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)