PROGRESS IS SAUDI ARABIA: First female TV presenter dressed as a ninja (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
re; the interpretation of the Quaran:

Mahometans in the Mahometan world: Women don't have rights. Insane human rights abuses. Capital punishment used for adultery and other minor offenses. These people speak Arabic and read the Arabic version of the Quran.

Mahometans in the Western world: Women have significantly better rights, human rights abuses are few and far between, no capital punishment and few calls for it, an all around better quality of life. These people speak English and read the English version of the Quran.

It seems somewhat odd to me that a supposed mistranslation of the Quran leads to a more peaceful religion, whereas the actual translation leads to a shitty doom cult.

anonymous.92

HSC
Explain the Palestine/Israel thing please? Is it because the Jews have no land of their own or something? I'm not sure.

Not only her though. I see many posters harass and attack jews as well as encouraging others to do so as well.
I don't know the details of the Arab-Israeli conflict, but from my knowledge, there is considerable conflict between the countries because of issues such as land rights, border security and such. Palestinians also want to establish an independent state alongside the State of Israel but as so far, this has not happened.

As for posters harassing and attacking Jews, I don't agree with it, so I can't really comment as to their reasons.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
anonymous92 said:
As for posters harassing and attacking Jews, I don't agree with it, so I can't really comment as to their reasons.
the reason is this: basically i pick a group of people to pick on, be they israelis or mahometans, then NCAP follows.
next on my target: the welsh

anonymous.92

HSC
re; the interpretation of the Quaran:

Mahometans in the Mahometan world: Women don't have rights. Insane human rights abuses. Capital punishment used for adultery and other minor offenses. These people speak Arabic and read the Arabic version of the Quran.

Mahometans in the Western world: Women have significantly better rights, human rights abuses are few and far between, no capital punishment and few calls for it, an all around better quality of life. These people speak English and read the English version of the Quran.

It seems somewhat odd to me that a supposed mistranslation of the Quran leads to a more peaceful religion, whereas the actual translation leads to a shitty doom cult.
In the muslim world, women's rights are supposed to be upheld and human rights abuses shouldn't occur. And adultery isn't minor to the woman whose husband cheated on her. Atrocities are generally occuring in the muslim world because of a lack of education, not religion.

As for your assumption that the English translation of the Quran leads to a better quality of life, that is false because many people in the Western world understand Arabic and hence read the Arabic Quran.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
In the muslim world, women's rights are supposed to be upheld and human rights abuses shouldn't occur. And adultery isn't minor to the woman whose husband cheated on her. Atrocities are generally occuring in the muslim world because of a lack of education, not religion.

As for your assumption that the English translation of the Quran leads to a better quality of life, that is false because many people in the Western world understand Arabic and hence read the Arabic Quran.
yeah - the ones that fly planes into skyscrapers

now piss off you goon

anonymous.92

HSC
yeah - the ones that fly planes into skyscrapers

now piss off you goon
Not every muslim has driven a plane into a skyscraper. Nineteen muslims have, but I believe there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world. There'd be no skyscrapers left, if every muslim suddenly decided to target skyscrapers.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Not every muslim has driven a plane into a skyscraper. Nineteen muslims have, but I believe there are 1.5 billion muslims in the world. There'd be no skyscrapers left, if every muslim suddenly decided to target skyscrapers.
A bunch more "extremist" muslims suicide attacked and detonated bombs mate.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
wanting to implement sharia law, or to get a government that will mandate islam, ra ra ra, is not political. at the base of all those bombings is something relating to islam

Sprangler

HSC
The mozlems opposition to politics is generally rooted in Islam. They are utterly opposed to any laws created by humans, rather than Allah himself. They see the existence of a state without Islamic law as an affront to Allah, a war on Islam if you will. They will attempt to enforce Koranic law violently, as killing is permitted in Islam in time of war. The same goes for "freeing" lands they see as holy and killing people they see as against Islam.

Last edited:

AngryTortillaan

HSC
N/A
Well, I personally have no problem with Jews. In real life, there is sometimes tension between Jews and Muslims because of the Palestine/Israel thing, but many are willing to accept one another open-mindedly.

Here on Bos, on the other hand, is a different story. The only thing happening here is that GodlovesIsrael believes Islam is backwards or violent or something, which I, and some others, do not believe in.
lol wut?
Arabs lost the war against israel and turned the arab israeli war conflict into a Islam-jew conflict.

vantastic

HSC
have you encountered these people on the street? ok, maybe it's just me, but it seems to me as if they're constantly glaring at people underneath their burqa and they never look friendly. moslem women who don't wear these awful garments often look friendly and caring - the ones under these things never do. their eyes are pure evil.

at least that's what it seems like to me.
by being anti-muslim its just as bad as being anti-israel. i.e. this is bullshit.

vantastic

HSC
Explain the Palestine/Israel thing please? Is it because the Jews have no land of their own or something? I'm not sure.

Not only her though. I see many posters harass and attack jews as well as encouraging others to do so as well.
er the jews do have a land of their own...Israel...

anonymous.92

HSC
The mozlems opposition to politics is generally rooted in Islam. They are utterly opposed to any laws created by humans, rather than Allah himself. They see the existence of a state without Islamic law as an affront to Allah, a war on Islam if you will. They will attempt to enforce Koranic law violently, as killing is permitted in Islam in time of war. The same goes for "freeing" lands they see as holy and killing people they see as against Islam.
There are extremists in every religion and ideology, you know, those that take things too far. You're only speaking of the extremists in Islam. The majority of muslims are not extremists, and hence do not follow what you believe they follow. Do you realise that abiding by the laws of the land a muslim lives in, is a fundamental aspect of Islam? Extremists just tend to ignore that side of Islam, thus portraying Islam negatively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)