progress made on major works during these holidays?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I have three majors, CAFS, Textiles and Dance... FML...

I've started the design for my backless dress, I've bought the materials and fabric.

Haven't done anything for CAFS and Dance yet.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
My only major work is my History Extension task, which I've decided on topic, researched background information and Historiography. I haven't started to draft the thesis yet, more so just planning and research. Completed my proposal which is due when I get back to school. So yeah, just been researching and log booking everything.

Sammy2011

HSC
what are your major works and have you done anything this holidays on them?
Yeah....I have not done too much on my EE2 work so far. Only a basic conceptual outline, and I've been reading through some material/texts that will help with my perfection of Authorial Intrusion and Metafiction.

HSC
yer same :)
ive done alot more on EE2 than history ext though :/
ive got 1500 words so far, but in the end i probably wont be using any of it!

HSC
Uni Grad
Music 2 major works - performances (2 of them - core australian music piece and elective piece), core composition based on music of the last 25 years
Music extension - performances (3 of them - 2 solos and 1 ensemble)
oh GG now that's 6 works to work on...

I've only started the logbook for the composition, need to get ideas... (don't leave this on the last minute T_T)
able to play my core australian music piece completely (not memorizing yet)
I pretty much seem to be capable in my other pieces except the ensemble which is kinda difficult... >_<

rahul_rul210

HSC
for the history extension proposal what are you meant to do for the enquiry question?

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
teehee, i remember finishing an entire draft for my EE2 major work during the summer hols.
an entire draft, approximately 7000 words.
i took it to my teacher on the first day and she said [not in these exact words of course]
"this is shit. start again."

lol >_<.

KayNine

HSC
I've done a fair bit of research for my EE2 project, decided on the form and the conceptual outline.
Other than that, not much done sadly :(

brendroid

HSC
Just a note; I had two major works and by Term 1 last year I'd only really started one of them. Didn't even finalise my EE2 idea until early Term 2 I think. Don't get too worried if you haven't gotten too much of a head start yet; there's still plenty of time if you organise your time decently this year.

jossyd

HSC
hey i was wondering, what exactly should go in the proposal for history extension?? other than your question/focus area and i guess the historians you plan on researching..is there anything else? hahah i envy you for completing it already!

Aleks91

HSC
I started all of my major works (Visual Arts and Extension 2 English) in these school holidays and managed to complete a significant amount of research and preparation. This time is gold so make the most of it guys, it will pay off later!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)