• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Radiohead Any-one? (1 Viewer)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
radiohead probably dont like you

thom has a habit of being a surly cunt to his fans
colin seems aproachable though.
thom wouldn't be a cunt if i told him i was some kind of impoverished third world type

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
glycerine said:
i'm so fucking sick of pathetic teenage boys who quote that movie at me all fucking day thinking it makes them deep. ahhhh!
not to mention things like (paraphrased) "i know so many fuckwits who take it as their manifesto"... sorry, but that seems kind of specific attacks at people i actually know and talk to, not some random on an internet forum. like, what did i say that could possibly be construed as directing anything to you? the first thing i said directly to you was "i like mainstream things. but i don't like fight club". sorry, but i'm inclined to think you're stupid.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
he and geldof and bono and i could release a single called "blacky cant eat"
it would be awesome
hahahahaha.

I like radiohead. um.. and that's all.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
glycerine said:
not to mention things like (paraphrased) "i know so many fuckwits who take it as their manifesto"... sorry, but that seems kind of specific attacks at people i actually know and talk to, not some random on an internet forum. like, what did i say that could possibly be construed as directing anything to you? the first thing i said directly to you was "i like mainstream things. but i don't like fight club". sorry, but i'm inclined to think you're stupid.
because everyone else was attacking what i had writen in my signature, and as i didn't know that you had sigs turned off, i thought you were doing the same. beleive it or not, that statement that you paraphrased can be inlusive of me. but i guess you're right, the only logical conclusion to draw is that i am stupid.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
oh wow steph are you serious? wow. can we have e-babies? wow.

i had a dream last night (the memory of which was triggered by this thread) that radiohead were playing in this little warehouse and i was dancing heaps crazily and knocked thom yorke over accidentaly. but he was cool with it and kept on playing.

also my friends had vip tickets to the radiohead concerts and they met phil selway and johnny greenwood. how do you like THAT for being totally cool? i bet none of you know people that have met radiohead do you? nuh, didnt think so. youse are NOT cool

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
um.. said:

i had a dream last night (the memory of which was triggered by this thread) that radiohead were playing in this little warehouse and i was dancing heaps crazily and knocked thom yorke over accidentaly. but he was cool with it and kept on playing.

also my friends had vip tickets to the radiohead concerts and they met phil selway and johnny greenwood. how do you like THAT for being totally cool? i bet none of you know people that have met radiohead do you? nuh, didnt think so. youse are NOT cool
ahh but i bet andromeda didn't write you a good luck note for your hsc exams, did they? deal with that coolness.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
um.. said:

yeah. e-babies sound good.

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Hmmm.... well, I bumped into Ian Thorpe at a swimming pool once, aren't I cool? (Maybe I should never mention that again...)
Anyways, back to (my favourite) topic, I decided yesterday to put my Pablo Honey cd on and while I was listening it kind of struck that... its a really good album. I had always thought it was "radiohead before they were any good blah blah" but I have proved myself wrong. Its great! Thinking About You is an excellent song. Just wanted to share, lol! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)