• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Radiohead Any-one? (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
no way. the bends is awesome, but too...generic to be their best

i'm a kid a gal myself :)

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Well, I love them all, but my for me its a tie between amnesiac and ok computer. I just cant choose! Also, I can't wait for something new from them (if that will ever happen...) Have you guys heard about the whole Yorke solo project? True or False? I don't know, im kind of hoping its not true (but I'd buy it anyways!)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
what is a radiohead?

*waits for the insults to fly by wannabe alternative junkies that are 'fuck mainstream!' and boost their social status with replies such as 'haha you suck, i listen to radiohead therefore I'm cooler than you!'*

haha

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Minai said:
what is a radiohead?

*waits for the insults to fly by wannabe alternative junkies that are 'fuck mainstream!' and boost their social status with replies such as 'haha you suck, i listen to radiohead therefore I'm cooler than you!'*

haha
ouch. you certainly put them in their place. but pity radiohead fans, for they do not have moderator status to pull chicks

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Why does bringing up radiohead always mean that an "alternative vs mainstream" argument has to ensue?? Fucking hell, I just like the music the band makes - is that alright with some people??
No offence intended to anyone, I just wanted to get that off my chest.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
TaperJeanGirl said:
Why does bringing up radiohead always mean that an "alternative vs mainstream" argument has to ensue?? Fucking hell, I just like the music the band makes - is that alright with some people??
can really relate to you at the moment. :)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Minai said:
what is a radiohead?

haha
haha you laughed at your own joke, that's so mainstream

HSC
TaperJeanGirl said:
because radiohead fans are generally cunts who are too cool for their own good and who think radiohead are too sensational to criticise and anyone who doesn't agree is a fucking moron.
problem is, those people dont realise how mainstream radiohead are.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I like to walk around and sing songs that no one knows just to piss them off... and when they ask what I'm singing, I tell them and enjoy the blank stares I get in return.

Doesn't really relate to anything said previously in this thread.. but yeah.

chelloveck

HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
because radiohead fans are generally cunts who are too cool for their own good and who think radiohead are too sensational to criticise and anyone who doesn't agree is a fucking moron.
problem is, those people dont realise how mainstream radiohead are.

but since these dissidents are starting to realise "how mainstream radiohead are", they've abandoned radiohead, not because they don't like their music, but because they have become too popular. similar trend in movies like fight club, books like a clock work orange, etc. radiohead are a good band. who gives a fuck if they are alternative or mainstream. crticise them on their music if you feel you need to, but not on their popularity.

Last edited:
HSC
now it seems i am a senior member.
whatever shady dealings you have with the prince of darkness that changed my custom status are none of my buisness.

chelloveck

HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
my abuse ALWAYS has humour in it.
and besides, you kept talking to me after you told me not to talk to you.
pmmmms PMSSSMD
ASDAHSd
yeah i couldn't resist it...but i really shouldn't, because you know what they say about idiots like yourself:

"don't argue with them, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

and your abuse doesn't always have humour in it...when it's just a sentence riddled with the word 'cunt' and a couple of pronouns, i wouldn't really call that humurous...don't flatter yourself too much.

HSC
couldnt resist my charms eh.
that probably says more about you than it does about me.

anyway i'll be in civic on friday if you want to have a drink or whatever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)