Radiohead Any-one? (1 Viewer)

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
couldnt resist my charms eh.
that probably says more about you than it does about me.

anyway i'll be in civic on friday if you want to have a drink or whatever
remember i didn't receive these proposals too well last time? but sorry, i'm not in canberra at the moment, otherwise i would LOVE to. but if you're driving along northborne, give those manual wind screen wiper guys a hello and a cigarette from me.

HSC
well the moments past now, but i should just clear up the fact that i'm not actually in canberra either, and my invitation to you was more of a way to provoke a hilarious over reaction from you.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
radiohead anyone?

(read: take it to pm's, or msn, or phone calls)

mugnet

HSC
i realise im about 5 pages too late to bring up anything radiohead-related, but just for the record Lucky (off OK computer) is my favourite radiohead song of the moment

HSC
Nick said:
back on topic, how good's wilco ey
im listning to a colaboration between jeff tweedy, jim o rourke and glenn kotche.

i might put on summerteeth when its finished.

can we rename this thread to "the wilco apreciation society"?

lucyinthehole

i was completely obesessed with Radiohead for about a year. now i've gotten to the stage where i just really like them in a stable, healthy way :p

taxman

make poverty
HSC
lucyinthehole said:
i was completely obesessed with Radiohead for about a year. now i've gotten to the stage where i just really like them in a stable, healthy way :p
I was exactly the same...I only recently got over my Radiohead obsession about a month ago. I still listen to them a helluva lot, but I actually listen to other stuff now. I've been hearing some nice big fat rumours about the next Radiohead album though....it was on some forum that they are recording Follow Me Around the be on the next album. FMA is easily my favourite unreleased 'Head song...but I am so certain that this rumour is completely false that I feel like puking.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I love Follow Me Around...I reckon it's great. I reckon Big Boots is great aswell....but there are so many great unreleased Radiohead tracks that it's to pick one that everybody's a fan of....Nude, Big Boots, Killer Cars...the list...goes...onandonandononandonandononandonandononandonandononandonandononandonandononandonandononandonandon.

spell check

HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
im listning to a colaboration between jeff tweedy, jim o rourke and glenn kotche.

i might put on summerteeth when its finished.

can we rename this thread to "the wilco apreciation society"?
we can and must

persephone

HSC
i'm getting into radiohead now, because jamie cullum *drools* did a cover of 'high and dry', which is apparently one of the least radiohead sounding songs that radiohead have done. so, for a newbie....a brief rundown of radiohead history and some of their standout songs...

spiny norman

HSC
There are too many bands called (Something)head(s).

Radiohead, Talking Heads, Portishead, Propellorheads.

Given that their naming leads to my comparing of them all, I find that the non-Talking Heads bands are made to look inferior.

That's my two cents on the matter of Radiohead, without even reading the rest of this thread.

persephone

HSC
absolution* said:
No offense, but i really hate you.
no offense taken...is this because i like jamie cullum?

i like the song 'creep'... that's a radiohead song right? it's not a cover?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)