Random L&R Story thread (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I was at the takeaway store the other day buying my usual order of a large garlic and cheese fries and there was this really cute guy taking orders. Naturally, when I placed my order, I drew out the word fries, hinting my intentions. I could tell he understood because the way he said '$5.70' was too sultry to be just a simple request for payment. Between the lines, it read 'oh baby do me'. I decided to play with him a bit, pulling away the note as he went to take it. When I finally gave in and let him have the money, his body language (slouched, obviously to show off his body) told me he was upset. Our fingers touched as he gave me change, and I felt a spark of electricity. He scurried out the back under the guise of preparing my order but I could tell it was to hide his arousal.

Should I have gotten his number? He obviously wanted me.
Hahahaha. Ily. So much ily.

seanieg89

HSC
I was at the takeaway store the other day buying my usual order of a large garlic and cheese fries and there was this really cute guy taking orders. Naturally, when I placed my order, I drew out the word fries, hinting my intentions. I could tell he understood because the way he said '$5.70' was too sultry to be just a simple request for payment. Between the lines, it read 'oh baby do me'. I decided to play with him a bit, pulling away the note as he went to take it. When I finally gave in and let him have the money, his body language (slouched, obviously to show off his body) told me he was upset. Our fingers touched as he gave me change, and I felt a spark of electricity. He scurried out the back under the guise of preparing my order but I could tell it was to hide his arousal.

Should I have gotten his number? He obviously wanted me.
Best.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Sorry riproot, he hates westies.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
so i asked a girl out today

went better than expected.

A LOT better than expected

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
if you come to the unsw open day meat, then yes

as it stands - this is a public forum. and for the ~privacy~ of the participants, i can divulge no more

also - she declined.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
if you come to the unsw open day meat, then yes

as it stands - this is a public forum. and for the ~privacy~ of the participants, i can divulge no more

also - she declined.
Well at least you had the balls to do something. :tennisclap:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)