• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Raped by her uncle, but can she have an abortion? (1 Viewer)

ktinn

HSC
It doesnt matter what we think, its her choice.

Simple as that.

Don't fuck around trying to claim its murder.

Part of a rape kit procedure is to give the victim a "day after" pill.

3 weeks after cenception its still just a bunch of cells.

But really, this argument is all about religion because the moral choice of abortion breaks down into the opinion of a life or not. Days after conception the 'fetus' is only a chance of a life, not a life - it has absolutely zero organs limbs or brains, it is almost comparable to the bacteria in your mouth.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Schroedinger said:
The guy you're responding to believes the bible is 100% factually accurate and the literal word of god, also a 100% accurate historical record.

He doesn't believe in evolution, believes sickness comes from sin and believes that it's scientifically possible for dinosaurs and humans to have coexisted.

He definitely is a mar-fuggin fundie
But hey, at least this account is back in ackshun.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Schroedinger said:
The guy you're responding to believes the bible is 100% factually accurate and the literal word of god, also a 100% accurate historical record.

He doesn't believe in evolution, believes sickness comes from sin and believes that it's scientifically possible for dinosaurs and humans to have coexisted.

He definitely is a mar-fuggin fundie
Sickness comes from sin? I have a cold right now, but I don't think I got it from doing anything wrong... I'm pretty sure I got it from someone else.

Unless my karma is finally coming back to haunt me.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
squeenie said:
Sickness comes from sin? I have a cold right now, but I don't think I got it from doing anything wrong... I'm pretty sure I got it from someone else.

Unless my karma is finally coming back to haunt me.
we all do something wrong

because a snake convinced a rib-woman to eat from a magical tree, didn't you know?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
i think that sickness is a result from sin within the world, not a direct punishment for sin but rather a consequence of sin been in the world. So in other words i don't believe that someone been sick is because of a sin that they have committed

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
i think that sickness is a result from sin within the world, not a direct punishment for sin but rather a consequence of sin been in the world. So in other words i don't believe that someone been sick is because of a sin that they have committed
I thought God created the whole world in 6 days, then rested.

So, he only decided to create viruses after the Original Sin, huh?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
inasero said:
You see the problem is you're expecting me to argue on your terms, no? I would say that's pure dogmatism. What makes rationalism so much more superior to faith?
oh that's a gem

sigged

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
How can it be that the most wondrous and sacred human space - the womb - has become a place of unutterable violence?

black_kat_meow said:
I thought God created the whole world in 6 days, then rested.

So, he only decided to create viruses after the Original Sin, huh?
Viruses, like original sin, are a consequence of human actions.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
i'd say molecular biology has a better explanation of viruses than the bible you dimwit

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
So is this something like the Butterfly Effect? Someone does something evil, and then someone else has to suffer because of that?

Well, there goes my faith in humanity.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
black_kat_meow said:
How do you explain that?
Well, you see, THE BIBLE, blah blah blah blah, THE BIBLE, some shit, THE BIBLE. Yeah I should probably kill myself but THE BIBLE.

How do I justify my archaic viewpoints? A little book called THE BIBLE. lol uve just been BIBLEized.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
CharlieB said:
How can it be that the most wondrous and sacred human space - the womb - has become a place of unutterable violence?
didnt the faggot pope say this

lol

this is

lol

he also juxtaposed this comment w/ something about domestic violence.

hes a massive moron.

you are also an idiot.

HOW CAN IT BE THE MOST WONDEROUS AND JOYOUS IDEA OF PERSONAL CHOICE AND RESPONSIBILITY HAS BECOME CLOUDED WITH POPEOLOGY fuck u

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Pope Benidict's glistening penis pierces the young, nible Aboriginal man's anus, who winces in pain, but soon opens and accepts his well endowed phallus.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
jb_nc said:
Well, you see, THE BIBLE, blah blah blah blah, THE BIBLE, some shit, THE BIBLE. Yeah I should probably kill myself but THE BIBLE.

How do I justify my archaic viewpoints? A little book called THE BIBLE. lol uve just been BIBLEized.
Lol, but I want actual verses. Viruses were either created or developed from something. I'm assuming they had to be created along with everything else, unless God did a bit of dabbling later on. They're needed in some animal species for population control. Come on fundies, where are you?

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Well viruses are just little bits of DNA and some other stuff that float around and give people SARS (or whatever else). I'm sure that no-one here needs a biblical explaination for that.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
squeenie said:
Well viruses are just little bits of DNA and some other stuff that float around and give people SARS (or whatever else). I'm sure that no-one here needs a biblical explaination for that.
Yeah, duh, I know that. But they claimed disease is punishment for the Sin.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Yeah, duh, I know that. But they claimed disease is punishment for the Sin.
Just ignore those fundies. I know for a fact that I got my cold from someone, not because me or someone else did something bad. And I'm sure that whoever I got that cold from, they didn't do anything wrong to get it, either.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
How do you explain that?
Should've made it more clear, but my statement was based on my belief that we can fall sick because of our own actions, not because of karma or because of punishment of our sins etc.

In response to the OP, what is more painful? The trauma of aborting life, or the pain of having a child?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)